Highlights vs. Holy Cross | The Boneyard

Highlights vs. Holy Cross

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Looking at the highlights, we look much more athletic and confident than last year. YACs and downfield blocking are way better. That little screen to AK was so beautiful.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Hopkins really does a nice job of letting his blockers set lanes for him.

His 1st and 3rd TD's are both great examples of patient running.

He is looking like a great RB.

Also, as I said in the game thread, the swing pass to Newsome in the 4th qtr and the cut he made was the exact same at we saw in highlights from one of the scrimmages.

Reaction Score
Hopkins really does a nice job of letting his blockers set lanes for him.

His 1st and 3rd TD's are both great examples of patient running.

He is looking like a great RB.

Also, as I said in the game thread, the swing pass to Newsome in the 4th qtr and the cut he made was the exact same at we saw in highlights from one of the scrimmages.

agree he is beautiful reading his tackles. He and peart seem to have a bit of a connection.

Only concern is hopkins seems a little stiff/slow in space, no? Hopefully the coaches keep developing that because he seems to have a great IQ.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I have to say that I like Gresh as a color commentator. I know that there are a few folks on the board who have an allergic reaction to him, but I think he's a quality football guy...

I thin most people are okay with his in game performance. It was his radio schtick that pissed everyone off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom