Highlights v. VCU | The Boneyard

Highlights v. VCU

Reaction Score
This is a game that I will never, ever even come to close to re-watching, so it's nice to be able to queue up some of the few fun moments in the future without going to the full, brutal replay. Thanks Storrs South per usual!

Reaction Score
Thank you so much for producing/posting this! I was away all day and just got home. These “highlights” were great! (They also show me I was glad to miss this game as it looked really painful to watch.)
but…well worth 6 minutes of my time!

Reaction Score
Surprised Hawkins didn’t get more run in the 2nd half. He made some nice plays in the first half when he was in. I’m guessing Hurley thought he couldn’t handle VCU’s press?

Reaction Score
Surprised Hawkins didn’t get more run in the 2nd half. He made some nice plays in the first half when he was in. I’m guessing Hurley thought he couldn’t handle VCU’s press?
I think Hawkins is going to be really good but Atlantis showed he needs to work on his handle. Made a couple bad turnovers with a loose handle and the press is a challenge for him at this point.

He is going to get 20-30 min by January but now Hurley probably just didn't trust him to break a press over Jax Martin and Gaff and Cole (not that it worked that well for that group this week).

Reaction Score
I think Hawkins is going to be really good but Atlantis showed he needs to work on his handle. Made a couple bad turnovers with a loose handle and the press is a challenge for him at this point.

He is going to get 20-30 min by January but now Hurley probably just didn't trust him to break a press over Jax Martin and Gaff and Cole (not that it worked that well for that group this week).

I might be completely wrong but I am giving a pass to Gaffney and Hawkins on their handles because something just seemed weird all week with the courts. I remember hearing stories about the battle 4 atlantis a few years back that it was all converted ball rooms and the ceiling was only a few feet higher than the back of the backboard which felt super weird for the players. I've never seen anything up until the past few days that would make me question either of their handle so I'm going to just give them a mulligan and see what happens over the next few games.

Reaction Score
If you give me any 6 minute video where Whaley hits 3 3s and fist fights a stanchion, I'm going to watch it multiple times.
That inbounds pass by Jackson was pretty slick too. I mean he barely flicked his wrist to throw it down court.

Reaction Score
I might be completely wrong but I am giving a pass to Gaffney and Hawkins on their handles because something just seemed weird all week with the courts. I remember hearing stories about the battle 4 atlantis a few years back that it was all converted ball rooms and the ceiling was only a few feet higher than the back of the backboard which felt super weird for the players. I've never seen anything up until the past few days that would make me question either of their handle so I'm going to just give them a mulligan and see what happens over the next few games.
Gaffney's handles have always been terrible for a guard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom