Highlights v. UCF | The Boneyard

Highlights v. UCF

Reaction Score
As a basketball coach/mentor I saw something from TL I was in awe about.. I think they showed this in the highlights when he received the ball and reversed pivot losing his man since he thought TL would continue to curl to the hoop for an open 8 footer swish... I’m starting to feel like he’s starting to feel the game more and that starts with his b-ball IQ, he’s been doing a lot of winning plays recently, that drop step from the free throw line for the easy layup was another perfect play vs another opp, now all we need to see from him is to dunk the ball on the fast break and we’ll have the old TL back to go along a streaking CV and an all purpose player in JA.. let’s go win these next 8

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
As a basketball coach/mentor I saw something from TL I was in awe about.. I think they showed this in the highlights when he received the ball and reversed pivot losing his man since he thought TL would continue to curl to the hoop for an open 8 footer swish... I’m starting to feel like he’s starting to feel the game more and that starts with his b-ball IQ, he’s been doing a lot of winning plays recently, that drop step from the free throw line for the easy layup was another perfect play vs another opp, now all we need to see from him is to dunk the ball on the fast break and we’ll have the old TL back to go along a streaking CV and an all purpose player in JA.. let’s go win these next 8

As long as he doesn't dribble it looks like a winning play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom