Highlights v. Texas | The Boneyard

Highlights v. Texas

Reaction Score
I've been digging around for a game replay for those of us who weren't able to see it. Is it a ESPN thing?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Anyone have a link to the post game press conference?

Reaction Score
I watched the game but seeing it compressed like this, I have to compare the diversity of shots by Karaban to a Larry Bird offensive showcase (yes, I too hate white guy compared to Larry Bird). Karaban had the 3s, the drives, the layups, the stop and pop in the lane, the floater, the fallaway, and finally whatever the hell that crazy last shot was. You rarely see that many different ways of scoring for one player in one game. And many of those shots were contested and difficult. The only other guy I can remember doing this for UConn in the last decade is Jalen Adams.

Reaction Score
I watched the game but seeing it compressed like this, I have to compare the diversity of shots by Karaban to a Larry Bird offensive showcase (yes, I too hate white guy compared to Larry Bird). Karaban had the 3s, the drives, the layups, the stop and pop in the lane, the floater, the fallaway, and finally whatever the hell that crazy last shot was. You rarely see that many different ways of scoring for one player in one game. And many of those shots were contested and difficult. The only other guy I can remember doing this for UConn in the last decade is Jalen Adams.
Karaban shot better under pressure….and with the clock winding down and we’ve seen that in his end of first half 3s last year.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

Thanks! That was great. Alex is really stepping into his role as a leader.

Couple of fun moments in there. A reporter Samson he knew that Diarra was going to lob to him after Hassan got the steal. Samson replied "yeah I just made eye contact with him and I knew he was going to (lob it to me.) We have a connection." And Alex jumps in and says "Roommates!"

After reporter informed Hurley that the nonconference winning streak is 23 games so the team is only two away from setting the new streak, Hurley thought a moment and said "I think I'm going to have to cancel Thanksgiving. We are playing at 2 PM on Friday and I don't want these guys all lethargic and sh.it from the turkey."

Reaction Score
Hassan's spin move and lay up off the glass was pretty. Takes confidence to do that.

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Thank you as always Storrs South. You do a fantastic job with your highlights. I look forward eagerly to seeing them the day after a game.

caw

Reaction Score
Samson was a foot or so behind the foul line when Diarra threw that lob, he is fast.

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
Just an absolute clinic in unselfish basketball. The movement and passing is incredible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom