Highlights v. Temple | The Boneyard

Highlights v. Temple

Reaction Score
that was one of the most fun games we've played in a while, maybe it was just the overall looseness of the team but the offense looked better than its been in a while. I'm not going to rush to blame AG, I think shooting (well? better? sorta?) and hitting shots helped a lot.

Reaction Score
that was one of the most fun games we've played in a while, maybe it was just the overall looseness of the team but the offense looked better than its been in a while. I'm not going to rush to blame AG, I think shooting (well? better? sorta?) and hitting shots helped a lot.
The key or at least a big key is Akok jumper’. If he can make a few it ,it changes the way teams defense us a running offense is easier.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The key or at least a big key is Akok jumper’. If he can make a few it ,it changes the way teams defense us a running offense is easier.
He has such a nice looking shot. He takes good shots and can shoot over almost any defender. Loved his turn and face jumper

Reaction Score
yeah the scary thing is when he's hitting all those shots with consistency, watch out.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
recently seen here; ' I particularly liked the play where he had a three for a split second, but the d guy closed, so he put a weak fake, then moved closer to try a baseline j. also clanked short, but indicative for his ability to expand his mind. noice.'
yesterday? swish city! do it, again and again. make it rain!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That Bouknight dunk though...

And the subsequent miss a few plays later would have been better.
Couple that with the Adams near dunk in the first half.

Hurley said earlier one is his indicators for good/strong teams is players dunk in games and UConn's lack of that caught his eye.

Looks like the pups are getting the message.

Reaction Score
Liked how quick we got the ball up in transition via outlet passes. Led to uncontested 3s

glastonbury50

You Enjoy Myself
Reaction Score
Awesome game to be at. Even though final attendance was around 7.5k. Felt like the crowd was rocking. Was really a lot of fun to be at this game. Hurley pumping up the crowd after Bouks dunk was awesome.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom