Highlights v. Oregon | The Boneyard

Highlights v. Oregon

Reaction Score
Haven't watched this vid yet but I'm assuming it's 6:00 minutes of CV throwing the ball off that guy out of bounds and I'm totally okay with that

Hah. I thought about including it, but I opted not to just because it was kind of a weird play that only happened as a result of Jalen pounding the ball in the ground at the top of the key for 15 seconds. Trying to keep vids shorter than what I've done in the past based on the analytics I have in front of me.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
As much as I loved Rodney it's nice not to have to keep you finger's crossed that we don't turn the ball over every time he touched the ball. Also, Carlton is way better than was advertised.

Reaction Score
You can not tell as much during the 2 hours it takes to play the full 40. But that highlight really drives home the fact tha Uconn especially Adams, made some really tough shots. Kemba esque. But during the game you could tell they missed some easy shots too. odd combo.

Reaction Score
Carlton has a ton of potential. He's a really smart player on offense. He kust needs to watch the reaches on D.

Alterique may be one of the best player s in MCBB in 2 years if he stays healthy. Calling it now. He's incredible with the ball, super quick, our best passer so far asa freshman, a good looking shot that will fall with more d1 reps, etc. Love his game. Just needs consistency.

Good win. Now lets get another

Reaction Score
2:26, 62-62, AG to AA for the dunk to make it 64-62.
Play of the game.
Of all of our "reverse 1 and dones," I'm going to miss Anderson the most. I know that and it's only 4 games into his season.
He has already vaulted into the top 20 dunkers in UConn history, in my book. There's just something awesome about seeing a relatively short guy find the sky like he does. Great hops.

Reaction Score
Carlton has a ton of potential. He's a really smart player on offense. He kust needs to watch the reaches on D.

Alterique may be one of the best player s in MCBB in 2 years if he stays healthy. Calling it now. He's incredible with the ball, super quick, our best passer so far asa freshman, a good looking shot that will fall with more d1 reps, etc. Love his game. Just needs consistency.

Good win. Now lets get another
Pretty excited to watch him tonight, his pick offense was just great. I think he’s able to get wherever he wants on the floor , and his 3pt shooting above the break is pleasantly surprising. He’ll probably be a household name sooner than later.

Reaction Score
It’s like they don’t wanna show Uconn beating Oregon on ESPN networks , have yet to see one highlight lol

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
@tcf15 On the list view for the 17-18 season, the link for the BU highlights is last years game. Didn't know where to put this so I just put it here.

Reaction Score
I was doing some research and was shocked to find that last year was the first time these two teams played? Maybe they mentioned that last year, I do not remember. But that is odd. It is not often that two successful programs go so long without facing off.

Reaction Score
He looks very much like a freshman on D but he has an incredibly advanced feel for positioning himself without the ball and a good repertoire of post moves. I have a feeling he's going to come back next year looking like a brick s-house and put up some big lines.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom