Highlights v. Ole Miss | The Boneyard

Highlights v. Ole Miss

Reaction Score
I watch beautiful basketball like that and I have to say how could Boston not want to be part of it? What is she thinking as she watches that last night?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I watch beautiful basketball like that and I have to say how could Boston not want to be part of it? What is she thinking as she watches that last night?
Yeah, she's sitting right behind Geno. That whole thing was surreal. What does she sees that she doesn't like?

On another topic, Jasmine was very engaged last night. She was often on her feet, yelling and motioning to players.

Reaction Score
Yeah, she's sitting right behind Geno. That whole thing was surreal. What does she sees that she doesn't like?

On another topic, Jasmine was very engaged last night. She was often on her feet, yelling and motioning to players.

I just don't get it..............unlike Horston where UConn was late to the party, with Boston they couldn't have done more..........

I assume JL is going to be on the road a lot recruiting the 2020 class.................don't want to hear about UConn's past recruiting exploits................there is no room for failure in 2020.........

Last edited:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
She was probably thinking about not having to work during practice but still making it to the WNBA draft? She stated that her goal was the WNBA. (Not sure if she even mentioned a NC...)

Reaction Score
She was probably thinking about not having to work during practice but still making it to the WNBA draft? She stated that her goal was the WNBA. (Not sure if she even mentioned a NC...)

certainly possible......................it could be anything..................she feels more comfortable with a female coach, an African American coach, a coach that allows visible tattoos, prefers warmer weather, prefers playing in a stronger conference................anything...............

Reaction Score
Let's face it. If I didn't have the guarantee Geno was staying all 4 years I may look elsewhere too. Who wants to play a season where you sit out the entire 4th quarter in every conference game??

Reaction Score
What makes you think that Geno is considering retiring? As far as I know he says he really has no interest in sitting home............ putting aside any physical issues, he's most likely to retire when he can't find enough quality players to coach, which may be a possibility at some point in the future .....................are any of these other retirement age coaches having a hard time with recruiting?

Tara - 65
Geno -64
MM - 62
Coach K - 71
Roy Williams - 68

Reaction Score
What makes you think that Geno is considering retiring? As far as I know he says he really has no interest in sitting home.. putting aside any physical issues, he's most likely to retire when he can't find enough quality players to coach, which may be a possibility at some point in the future ......are any of these other retirement age coaches having a hard time with recruiting?

Tara - 65
Geno -64
MM - 62
Coach K - 71
Roy Williams - 68
Common characteristic with all those other coaches. They are in power conferences which is easier to recruit to and he has more championships than they have combined. When is enough enough? Any reason he stepped down as team USA coach? I hope he does stay, trust me. But something is fishy. That's all I'm saying. I hope I am wrong.

Reaction Score
Common characteristic with all those other coaches. They are in power conferences which is easier to recruit to and he has more championships than they have combined. When is enough enough? Any reason he stepped down as team USA coach? I hope he does stay, trust me. But something is fishy. That's all I'm saying. I hope I am wrong.

No doubt being in a better conference has it's attractions..........that said Geno has done "pretty well" dealing with that issue up until this recruiting class..............you're prior comment was about his possible retirement.............at only 64 I don't see that as an issue unless he continues having difficulty finding new recruits over a few years......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom