Highlights v. Indiana | The Boneyard

Highlights v. Indiana

caw

Reaction Score
Roumoglou does have a nice looking shot. Glad he took it.

Stewart is really into the game even when he is on the bench. Even though it was garbage time and he missed it, the move he made to get that wide open mid-range shot was kind of what he did in high school and AAU a lot. Give him time and he could be special.

Are we sure Spencer isn't related to Hurley, he is umm emotional.

Reaction Score

Stewart is really into the game even when he is on the bench. Even though it was garbage time and he missed it, the move he made to get that wide open mid-range shot was kind of what he did in high school and AAU a lot. Give him time and he could be special.

I really like Spencer. I thought he would be little factor in todays game and would struggle with a more athletic team than what we have faced but he is a smart and crafty player. Also very unselfish but knows when the team needs a shot. He may be a bit of a liability on defense but with his hustle and scoring he can offset that for the most part. Hes making me a fan. I love players that may not be super athletes part a smart vets who find ways to get it done. Hes fun to watch.

Reaction Score

duckU6DcQXoAA8Zc2.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom