Highlights v. FIU | The Boneyard

Highlights v. FIU

Reaction Score
Center hiked it over Millen’s head and out the back of the end zone. Safety.

Reaction Score
As bad as FIU was, my favorite play of the game was actually a 4th and short for FIU where they ran the rugby scrum play. No tricks, no schemes, no fakes, no decoys. Just 11 men pushing the runner forward for an easy 1st down. Great play.

Reaction Score
100% an FIU thing. Each school is left to their own devices. You never know what you're going to get.

It gave me a migraine.
Ugh! They should at least require the schools to put some effort if they're going to put their name on it. The contrast wasn't even consistent.

Reaction Score
You might think FIU would have a first generation video of the game that's cleaner than the broadcast transmission. ESPN could upload and replace the low quality one. But they probably won't.

Reaction Score
100% an FIU thing. Each school is left to their own devices. You never know what you're going to get.

It gave me a migraine.
espn televised it though. I can't believe espn would allow its brand to be dragged through the choppy shaky drab green flashing red screen changing filters technical difficulties messages which tarnished that production. And yet it was unique. delightfully tacky, yet unrefined.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I gotta say, Millen is a helluvan athlete. Sucks his shoulder can’t keep up with his legs. Maybe next season he gets moved to receiver

I didn't see this comment and just started a separate thread on it.

Reaction Score
Can't believe ESPN produces games with such poor quality. Thank goodness for that CBS sports contact for football.
The stadium has poor lighting and they probably can't justify bringing in supplementary lighting.
I thought the announcers were pretty good. They were really prepared with information about UConn so that tells me they're a very good announcing team!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom