Highlights v. DePaul | The Boneyard

Highlights v. DePaul

Reaction Score
These highlights are the best. If one of us organized a GoFundMe for you to keep doing them, I wouldn't be surprised if we could get to 4-figures. I'd be willing to donate

Reaction Score
It's pretty dope, when Karaban took it to the rim and dunked, all three of Diarra, Ball, and Castle performed a synchronized jump, too (Cam was sleepin').
IMG_3205.gif

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Hurley is going to have to put Castle in a role similar to Jackson last year. Teams are going to not guard him by the three point line. Once Hurley figured out what to do with Jackson, the team started rolling.

Reaction Score
These highlights are the best. If one of us organized a GoFundMe for you to keep doing them, I wouldn't be surprised if we could get to 4-figures. I'd be willing to donate
While I appreciate the notion, it's not a money thing.

When the project started back in 2016, my YouTube account was the only one consistently posting complete highlights for both Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball and Football.

This continued for 7 years all the way up until basically right now.

Today the AD finally seems to be putting out highlights every game and copying my style (which is fantastic and hope they continue to do it this way!). So now what I do feels duplicative and as I am getting busier with age it doesn't make sense to me to keep going, especially since they are now posting before I get mine up. So they post faster, the quality (at least last night) is about on par, and I personally don't have as much time as I used to.

Could I justify it better and possibly motivate me more if I monetized the work I do? Of course, but I never wanted to do that especially as the cost to be a fan of UConn Athletics increases and I've been fortunate enough to not need it to this point.

I did it for so long because the content didn't exist and I as a fan wanted it and knew others did too. Now that the content appears to be created routinely without my input, from a quality of life perspective I am very OK going back to just being a fan.

Should the AD not hold up their end of the bargain, then I will always be here to deliver. But after years of taking a mental, physical, and monetary toll on me I am happy to relinquish my duties and just enjoy the games.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
While I appreciate the notion, it's not a money thing.

When the project started back in 2016, my YouTube account was the only one consistently posting complete highlights for both Men's Basketball, Women's Basketball and Football.

This continued for 7 years all the way up until basically right now.

Today the AD finally seems to be putting out highlights every game and copying my style (which is fantastic and hope they continue to do it this way!). So now what I do feels duplicative and as I am getting busier with age it doesn't make sense to me to keep going, especially since they are now posting before I get mine up. So they post faster, the quality (at least last night) is about on par, and I personally don't have as much time as I used to.

Could I justify it better and possibly motivate me more if I monetized the work I do? Of course, but I never wanted to do that especially as the cost to be a fan of UConn Athletics increases and I've been fortunate enough to not need it to this point.

I did it for so long because the content didn't exist and I as a fan wanted it and knew others did too. Now that the content appears to be created routinely without my input, from a quality of life perspective I am very OK going back to just being a fan.

Should the AD not hold up their end of the bargain, then I will always be here to deliver. But after years of taking a mental, physical, and monetary toll on me I am happy to relinquish my duties and just enjoy the games.
Makes perfect sense. Thanks for being a resource for all these years. Though I seldom commented on it, it was always appreciated.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I don’t know, I think Cam jumped, but that is what makes him so great. He can’t run, can’t jump and can’t get a scholarship offer from any Division 1 school and then just goes out and is the best player on the floor.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom