Highlights v. DePaul | The Boneyard

Highlights v. DePaul

Reaction Score
Passing was crisp--Ball movement was great-Making cuts with intention.-hitting the open man with the extra pass.

Night and day from a month ago. Major improvements recognized by Gus and Raff re: moving the ball.

Reaction Score
Bouk tightroping the endline was awesome.
He's done that several times throughout the season and honestly there's nothing that better shows how great of an athlete he is. 99% of other players, we'd be saying that was a dumb play with nowhere to really go and a pretty high chance of turning the ball over, but Bouknight is consistently able to turn that base line in traffic into something positive. He's something else.

Reaction Score
He's done that several times throughout the season and honestly there's nothing that better shows how great of an athlete he is. 99% of other players, we'd be saying that was a dumb play with nowhere to really go and a pretty high chance of turning the ball over, but Bouknight is consistently able to turn that base line in traffic into something positive. He's something else.
Gotta be honest on that particular play-- I never thought he could pull it off. As a matter of fact I don't think the defenders thought he could either.

Had really great footwork and body control. Very unique skill set.

Reaction Score
Great highlight clip. Nice to have chill fun relaxing games. It’s been a while

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
In the AAC, he'd be called out of bounds for being too close to the endline.

Reaction Score
How is this video any shorter than 40 minutes?
I was hoping to see a video of just our sportscenter top10 play nominees. The Martin 360, Jacksons 2 dunks, Sanogo's, Bouk's alley oop, gaffney's insane up and under near the end... what an offensive clinic we put on last night

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
Dunk city last night! A 360 and a reverse?! Team is looking GOOD. Now they just need to sustain this level. Tonight’s game will be a real tester, I think if we pass Creighton we’ll be in a good spot.

Reaction Score
Score was 7-7 at 15:41 of first half.

When Martin did his 360 it was 19:41 of the second half......

Score was 47-22.

That means in a 16 minute period to end first half and start second half UConn outscored DePaul 40-15.
Not in Oregon. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I don't know how he stayed in bounds on that play. I was expecting a whistle the whole time he was near the baseline and one never came.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom