Highlights Reel vs Xavier 2/18/22 | The Boneyard

Highlights Reel vs Xavier 2/18/22

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
@JavaMan, This is way too short. I was expecting about 25 minutes ;)

Just go back to the replay of the game, fast forward to the 5 minute mark in the first quarter and enjoy the remaining 35 minutes.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Just go ba

Just go back to the replay of the game, fast forward to the 5 minute mark in the first quarter and enjoy the remaining 35 minutes.:rolleyes:
A bit generous. I would start the reel around 8+ minutes left in the 2Q. (Except for the Evina pass to a streaking Aaliyah for a beautiful layup)

On the other hand, since no one player got a large number of highlights, the editors are getting creative. Here they bundle all the freshman

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
A bit generous. I would start the reel around 8+ minutes left in the 2Q. (Except for the Evina pass to a streaking Aaliyah for a beautiful layup)

On the other hand, since no one player got a large number of highlights, the editors are getting creative. Here they bundle all the freshman

I stated the 5 minute mark because if I remember correctly that is when Evina came in and helped settle the team down. They scored 13 of the 18 points in the last 5 minutes.

Reaction Score
@JavaMan, This is way too short. I was expecting about 25 minutes ;)

Ha! That's exactly what I just did. And I saw a fantastic game. :) Hope I see two or three more of those before the tournaments start. :cool:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom