Highlighting the next wave of dominant college big men | The Boneyard

Highlighting the next wave of dominant college big men

Reaction Score
Our very own leads off the article.

DONAVAN CLINGAN | CONNECTICUT HUSKIES

2022-23 Stats: 7.3 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.8 blocks per game (65.7% FGs)

Why he is next up: This article will be focused primarily on high school talent, but Donovan Clingan’s potential as a future All-American big man is worth highlighting. What makes the 7-foot-2 giant so impressive is how much he gets done in a limited amount of time. Averaging only 13 minutes a game, Clingan has already established himself as one of the more notable players in the Big East. As his minutes are likely to increase during his time in Storrs, his numbers are expected to do the same.

Reaction Score
Our very own leads off the article.

DONAVAN CLINGAN | CONNECTICUT HUSKIES

2022-23 Stats: 7.3 points, 5.8 rebounds and 1.8 blocks per game (65.7% FGs)

Why he is next up: This article will be focused primarily on high school talent, but Donovan Clingan’s potential as a future All-American big man is worth highlighting. What makes the 7-foot-2 giant so impressive is how much he gets done in a limited amount of time. Averaging only 13 minutes a game, Clingan has already established himself as one of the more notable players in the Big East. As his minutes are likely to increase during his time in Storrs, his numbers are expected to do the same.

Do these writers not even get the free version of Grammarly? Or take 2 minutes to proofread? Who manages to mispell "Donovan" on a national freakin' recruiting website?

Reaction Score
Do these writers not even get the free version of Grammarly? Or take 2 minutes to proofread? Who manages to mispell "Donovan" on a national freakin' recruiting website?
Funny that they still haven't fixed it. I should have just edited it when I pasted it but honestly I didn't even notice the error.

Reaction Score

Future All-Americans. You can’t teach height :)

Love the standing dunk by Big Naija but give me Sun Mingming.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom