High Schooler getting paid 100K.................. | The Boneyard

High Schooler getting paid 100K..................

Reaction Score
Look at who some of the members of the staff are. Kevin Ollie. I had to read this story more than once, to believe it. Safe to say that NONE of these players will ever see the inside of Gampel. Pretty soon they are going to be reaching all the way down to grammar school, for recruits. Don't know how to understand this, but to boil it all down.................It's all about money and power.

Reaction Score
Look at who some of the members of the staff are. Kevin Ollie. I had to read this story more than once, to believe it. Safe to say that NONE of these players will ever see the inside of Gampel. Pretty soon they are going to be reaching all the way down to grammar school, for recruits. Don't know how to understand this, but to boil it all down.................It's all about money and power.
I see you’re retired. Did you just wake up from a long nap (I kid)

Reaction Score
I see you’re retired. Did you just wake up from a long nap (I kid)
No offense to all the olds out there, but some of them should have their posting privileges taken away lol

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

Wait until you see some of the money being thrown around the NCAA. Having the players that actually make up the game start to get some of it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
You're about a year late to the party with this KO news

Also anyone that signs with Overtime Elite isn't eligible for college at any university. Getting paid forfeits their amateur status
Which makes joining up there for $100K an especially poor career move considering they could be making millions as TikTok influencers while not forfeiting eligibility! :p

Reaction Score
And you can’t watch a game without someone talking about curry. Gives me the runs, for goodness sake.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Looks like you can get 3 pts for shooting a long jumper, now. This is gonna change the game!

What's a jumper?

Are you suggesting youths today jump before throwing the ball into the peach basket?

Reaction Score
What's a jumper?

Are you suggesting youths today jump before throwing the ball into the peach basket?
Oh you're right. Looks like a stylish set shot.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Oh you're right. Looks like a stylish set shot.
If you ask me and it’s just too flashy. Set both feet on the ground and push the ball off from your chest, I say. If it was good enough for Naismith it should be good enough for you!

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
If you ask me and it’s just too flashy. Set both feet on the ground and push the ball off from your chest, I say. If it was good enough for Naismith it should be good enough for you!
Balderdash, whippersnapper!

The only proper form is the underhanded scoop shot from between the knees!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Hard to believe that Ollie gave up a secure future in the field of acupuncture for this, eh?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom