OT: High School Football Espn2 | The Boneyard

OT: High School Football Espn2

Reaction Score
Slow sports night but the local high school Venice (all I contribute is taxes) is hosting #2 or #3 team tonight and for some reason its on ESPN2? A few years ago the O-line outweighed the UConn o line. Probably going to get smoked but usually a championship team - also there is no school tomorrow - very Florida. Venice always puts players in college with the biggest player Trey Burton. UConn could grab some talent here. Same Venice the Sept 11 hijackers trained at the local airport. For those bored enough that want a taste of insane high school football...

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
My kids are out of HS and I still go to the games every Friday night. I'm up in the panhandle and while the talent isn't as good as south Florida there are still a couple of D1 players every game.
It's fun and easy. Just stand along the fence line and shoot the schitt with other dads or HS students I know through my kids or family friends.

Reaction Score
My kids are out of HS and I still go to the games every Friday night. I'm up in the panhandle and while the talent isn't as good as south Florida there are still a couple of D1 players every game.
It's fun and easy. Just stand along the fence line and shoot the schitt with other dads or HS students I know through my kids or family friends.
The team from Maryland plays in Connecticut later in the year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom