Hey, South Carolina Fans..... | The Boneyard

Hey, South Carolina Fans.....

Reaction Score
Getting psyched for the season. Just purchased our tickets to the South Florida game. And now hat that's done, and having seen that South Carolina is a drive from where I live, I'm wondering how available tickets are for the UConn-SC game.

If I go to the USC website, it takes me to what looks like a private let's-charge-a-bunch-for-these-seats website, which I'm figuring cannot be the university, Or maybe I'm wrong and they do things differently there. Anyway, I's sure appreciate a bit of guidance from them who know.

I don't know if we'll attempt it, but it'd be good to know what's involved if we decide to. Thank you.

Reaction Score
<Bump for the post> I'm curious as well. This game may be a foreshadow for a FF game?. Nothing like seeing Gabby, Pheesa, Lou and Captain Canuck in person. What better time than to see Uconn take USC down yet again?

Reaction Score
Getting psyched for the season. Just purchased our tickets to the South Florida game. And now hat that's done, and having seen that South Carolina is a drive from where I live, I'm wondering how available tickets are for the UConn-SC game.

If I go to the USC website, it takes me to what looks like a private let's-charge-a-bunch-for-these-seats website, which I'm figuring cannot be the university, Or maybe I'm wrong and they do things differently there. Anyway, I's sure appreciate a bit of guidance from them who know.

I don't know if we'll attempt it, but it'd be good to know what's involved if we decide to. Thank you.
Dont know about this year but tickets were only $5.00 2 years ago!

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score

Tickets to the general public haven't gone on sale yet. I think we sold somewhere in the neighborhood of 12,000 season tickets and, I think, 4,000 get set aside for students, which leaves approximately 2,000 tickets for sale to the general public. Typically, Gamecock Club fans will get first choice on ordering additional tickets before the general public. Students rarely pick up all of their WBB tickets, though, so there will be some tickets available.

The site you're referring to is the Ticketmaster platform for USC tickets. You couldn't get to the point of ordering them, though, because they aren't on sale yet. No matter the game, there are always tickets available outside the CLAW (arena) before the game.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Dont know about this year but tickets were only $5.00 2 years ago!

They've gone up a little bit, but they're still affordable. We make our money on Gamecock Club memberships, football tickets and the SEC Network. Non-revenue sports have very affordable tickets and even MBB tickets aren't extremely expensive.

Reaction Score
Thanks. That's very helpful. I'll call to see when they go on sale.

Reaction Score
Can one of the SC fans help me out with how the GA seating works?

I'm looking at tickets for the Feb 1st game and some just say GA, but some give a specific row number and say the seats will be together.
Example it says you will get seats together from Row G90 seats 11-20 or G4 seats 40-70.

Are there really assigned rows/seats or is it all first come? None of the sites show an actual location for any of the tickets in the upper area "G" so if we really do get a specific row/seats I have no idea where they are located and don't want to accidentally get bad ones.
Very confusing and if it is all GA then I might as well just grab the cheapest tickets!

Thanks!

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Can one of the SC fans help me out with how the GA seating works?

I'm looking at tickets for the Feb 1st game and some just say GA, but some give a specific row number and say the seats will be together.
Example it says you will get seats together from Row G90 seats 11-20 or G4 seats 40-70.

Are there really assigned rows/seats or is it all first come? None of the sites show an actual location for any of the tickets in the upper area "G" so if we really do get a specific row/seats I have no idea where they are located and don't want to accidentally get bad ones.
Very confusing and if it is all GA then I might as well just grab the cheapest tickets!

Thanks!

The upper deck seats for WBB are General Admission; all lower level seats are reserved. The upper deck sections all start with a 2.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom