hey nelson or others | The Boneyard

hey nelson or others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i know nelson knows atleast some of the info maybe others do also...

when a acc schools looks around it has to put the 50mil up first acording to acc ule right? that was the under armor guy doing it for md quick on the spot right? since uva is public, can't we somehow known what they are doing money wise? shouldn't reporters down there know whats up with that? i think uva is gone...

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
No, Maryland just gave the ACC the finger and told them to sue. The $50 large they need to put in escrow the moment they begin discussions with another would explain why every ACC school swears fealty, right up to when they don't.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
ok so its a last second thing. back room talks. when it happens u send swoff a text and out the 50 up and 10 minutes later done deal...so we could never track the $ unless stunts like the ua guy are pulled. i figure uva will be a lot more quiet about the $ then md was...

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
ok so its a last second thing. back room talks. when it happens u send swoff a text and out the 50 up and 10 minutes later done deal...so we could never track the $ unless stunts like the ua guy are pulled. i figure uva will be a lot more quiet about the $ then md was...

That's right. ACC schools are SUPPOSED TO put the entire $50 million exit fee into escrow at the time they BEGIN discussions with another league. Obviously, that isn't happening. Most will take the Maryland approach which is to deny, deny, deny right up until the point they announce they are leaving, and then force the ACC to sue them for the exit fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom