Hey guys | The Boneyard

Hey guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
Checking in real quick to let you all know that these threads have been quite hilarious. When I post my genuine concerns with this team, the majority of responses consist of childish misdirections that question how long I've watched basketball. Wonderful how you tards have the nerve to call me out on that, and then go on to blame the refs and SHU's 3-point shooting for us losing by nearly twenty (in the part of the game that mattered). SHU made just 3 more threes than we did. So who's left to blame, the refs? Blaney who apparently can't coach (except, you know, that little game against Texas two years ago)? You have the nerve to question my basketball knowledge and then try blame Bazz's 6 points on shooting 2/12, AO's continued uninspired effort, 29 rebounds (8 offensive), and continued soft hands on the refs?? On SHU coach stepping on to the court? SHU was called for 5 more fouls than we were. You (the people who choose to talk with me for no reason) are pathetic. Solid basketball knowledge for sure, though.

Yes, they shot well from 3, but this is not even close. It wasn't close for the last 30 minutes of the game.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
Checking in real quick to let you all know that these threads have been quite hilarious. When I post my genuine concerns with this team, the majority of responses consist of childish misdirections that question how long I've watched basketball. Wonderful how you tards have the nerve to call me out on that, and then go on to blame the refs and SHU's 3-point shooting for us losing by nearly twenty (in the part of the game that mattered). SHU made just 3 more threes than we did. So who's left to blame, the refs? Blaney who apparently can't coach (except, you know, that little game against Texas two years ago)? You have the nerve to question my basketball knowledge and then try blame Bazz's 6 points on shooting 2/12, AO's continued uninspired effort, 29 rebounds (8 offensive), and continued soft hands on the refs?? On SHU coach stepping on to the court? SHU was called for 5 more fouls than we were. You (the people who choose to talk with me for no reason) are pathetic. Solid basketball knowledge for sure, though.

Yes, they shot well from 3, but this is not even close. It wasn't close for the last 30 minutes of the game.
You are a first class dooshbag.

Reaction Score
Hey, a new poster! Welcome to the board, young man (or lady).

Reaction Score

Dude you're on an Internet chat board? Who the do you think you are jay bilas? I have a feeling the last time you played basketball was 8th grade

temery

What?
Reaction Score
You're back. I was only off by a few minutes.

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
Hey, thanks for coming back. Was your bro at the game? Did he hear Jeremy say anything interesting?

Reaction Score
Wait is this the same guy with the "lamb is stealing my girlfriend comment"...? Amazing... Can't believe he or anyone he knows could have a gf that would remotely interest J Lamb

temery

What?
Reaction Score
"you're probably beating off right now."

Laughed my ass off when I read this. That pretty much sums it up.

Is this what gives you joy as a fan? I am really wondering. Of course I am upset with the loss but you, you're probably beating off right now.

Hey, just so you know, UConn is going to lose again this year. I bet you can't wait for it.

Reaction Score
The best part is someone liked this original thread. When are we getting our own lecture thread started by babysheep's cronie? Can't wait to hear more fresh input

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
The best part is someone liked this original thread. When are we getting our own lecture thread started by babysheep's cronie? Can't wait to hear more fresh input

We know who it is ... there's at least three of them on here who are taking great pleasure in either UConn or Oriakhi struggling so they can come on here and tell us how fantastic they are.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
After a game like that, I needed a good laugh, or two, or . . .
Thanks

(I still can't believe I never got that thing about what "babysheep" means)

SJ

Reaction Score
After a game like that, I needed a good laugh, or two, or . . .
Thanks

(I still can't believe I never got that thing about what "babysheep" means)
I thought it was a girl.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
he thinks he's smart, too funny

Reaction Score
Is this April Fools day? No, it's Babysheep idiot day! Stick to your promise and don't come back till April.

What, are you going to come here every time the team plays poorly, but stay away when they play well. You are a coward and don't even belong here no matter what month you call it.

Now go away and don't bother coming back. You think you're so smart. I bet you felt this same way when UConn limped their way into the BET last March. What was your explanation for the next 11 games? To draw conclusions after the first BE game, which is what you did when you said you wouldn't return till April is flat out idiotic. To come back two games later is just priceless! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom