Hey Admin... | The Boneyard

Hey Admin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Came to log on before going night night and my laptop threw up a red page saying the Yard was an Attack Page. I had the option to ignore the warning, which I nervously did. In fact there is a red bar across the top of my screen saying Reported Attack Site! with two buttons...Get Me Outta Here and This isn't an attack site... Weird.

Is something going to happen in my sleep?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I clicked the second button that stated this isn't a bad site and got the following message...

Wait! Please don't visit that site right now!

Google detected badware on the site you were visiting. Firefox uses Google's blacklist to warn you about "Reported attack sites." We understand that you may know and trust this site, but it's possible for good sites to be infected with badware without the site owners' knowledge or permission.

A website called stopbadware.org says there may be hidden badware here...

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I clicked the second button that stated this isn't a bad site and got the following message...

Wait! Please don't visit that site right now!

Google detected badware on the site you were visiting. Firefox uses Google's blacklist to warn you about "Reported attack sites." We understand that you may know and trust this site, but it's possible for good sites to be infected with badware without the site owners' knowledge or permission.

Do you think "badware" refers to Fishy's brain?

Reaction Score
Came to log on before going night night and my laptop threw up a red page saying the Yard was an Attack Page. I had the option to ignore the warning, which I nervously did. In fact there is a red bar across the top of my screen saying Reported Attack Site! with two buttons...Get Me Outta Here and This isn't an attack site... Weird.

Is something going to happen in my sleep?

Me too.

I try not to think about what happens in my sleep;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Nortons periodically gets concerned about the site. It isn't today, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom