Here's Who Attended First Night | The Boneyard

Here's Who Attended First Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
upload_2016-10-15_7-48-28.png

Three former UConn players were at Gampel serving as judges for the slam dunk contest:

Tina Charles, Kalana Greene and Bria Hartley. Hartley played 24 games for the Washington Mystics and missed the final 10 games because she is pregnant with her first child. … Also on hand: Stonington native Heather Buck. …

UConn hosted recruiting targets Friday night, including one of the top Class of 2018 players in Charli Collier of Texas. Other recruits at Gampel: Aliya Boston of Worcester Academy, Anaya Peoples of Illinois and Aubrey Griffin of Ossining High in New York. Griffin is the daughter of Oklahoma City Thunder assistant coach Adrian Griffin, who played nine years in the NBA and began his career with the Celtics. Another recruit, top Class of 2019 prospect Samantha Brunelle, will be on campus Saturday.

[LINK] to full story.

HGN

Reaction Score
View attachment 16180

Three former UConn players were at Gampel serving as judges for the slam dunk contest:

Tina Charles, Kalana Greene and Bria Hartley. Hartley played 24 games for the Washington Mystics and missed the final 10 games because she is pregnant with her first child. … Also on hand: Stonington native Heather Buck. …

UConn hosted recruiting targets Friday night, including one of the top Class of 2018 players in Charli Collier of Texas. Other recruits at Gampel: Aliya Boston of Worcester Academy, Anaya Peoples of Illinois and Aubrey Griffin of Ossining High in New York. Griffin is the daughter of Oklahoma City Thunder assistant coach Adrian Griffin, who played nine years in the NBA and began his career with the Celtics. Another recruit, top Class of 2019 prospect Samantha Brunelle, will be on campus Saturday.

[LINK] to full story.

Thanks Java.....That's a nice article on the LINK.

Reaction Score
View attachment 16180

[LINK] to full story.

According to the article, it's important to have some vocal leaders this year. The author calls for "extra verts." More "verts"? I think he'd settle for "extroverts," but I'm not sure.

Reaction Score
According to the article, it's important to have some vocal leaders this year. The author calls for "extra verts." More "verts"? I think he'd settle for "extroverts," but I'm not sure.
I think it's going to be KLS, Gabulous, and Kia.

Reaction Score
Actually... verts is the new nickname for vertical leapers. Uh, yeah, that's the ticket.... it's vertical leapers... yeah, that's it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom