Here's to the 2014 version of UCONN Football | The Boneyard

Here's to the 2014 version of UCONN Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm already envisioning the home games. And that game at Yankee Stadium looks enticing. Anyone know how many seats tickets that UConn will be allotted for that game from Army?

Reaction Score
I'm already envisioning the home games. And that game at Yankee Stadium looks enticing. Anyone know how many seats tickets that UConn will be allotted for that game from Army?
Same here...actually thinking of doing a Firehouse father/son/daughter trip for the Army game.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
My guess is that we will receive a standard visitor's allotment (my guess is somewhere between 3k - 5k seats) but there should be a reasonable number also available through Army as well as Yankee Stadium. I'm guessing that we will be looking at triple digit prices on the seats (especially those sold directly by Yankee Stadium) but I would be very surprised if we don't end up with a nice crowd.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I know that our entire crew is planning to go to Yankee Stadium and we might have a few more interested people in joining. I'm hoping we can bring down 10-12 folks and hook up with our new tailgate crew down there to add another 20+. Overall, I'm hoping this crowd beats the USC/Fruitcakes crowd and the Rutgress/Army crowd. It would be nice to get over 40K for this game with a strong UCONN showing. It's our first opportunity to show UCONN's presence in NYC so I hope everyone takes it seriously and tries to make it down to this game.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

All of them?

Reaction Score
tailgating at Yankee radium may be tough. I know at Citi Field they sometimes break balls about grills. You can probably just put grills out on the sidewalk and tailgate there..but just don't be alarmed if some of the locals venture over to join you.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I tailgated a number of times at the old stadium. Even though with few exceptions the lots are the same I tried once in '09 and was told to pack up before we even began setting up and at another game that year a buddy got a ticket for merely drinking a beer out of a can in the lot. I doubt that tailgating will be a possibility for that game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom