Here's A Very Good DT Interview | The Boneyard

Here's A Very Good DT Interview

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It's a week old, but I don't think it has been up here. Good questions. Better answers. She has a waay of distilling thinks down and being very clear, very sincere. And fun:

"Vertsberger: If you had the chance to tell rookie Diana Taurasi something, what would it be?

Taurasi: Stop eating McDonald’s, stop staying out ’till two in the morning, stop eating fried chicken, stop drinking milk. All that stuff."

And heavy stuff:

"Vertsberger: You said after basketball you’re probably going to take a break from the game, how hard is it going to be for you to walk away?

Taurasi: I’ve been thinking about it, and I don’t think it’s going to be hard at all. I think it’s hard when you don’t put everything into it, when you leave some things unfinished. And I feel like every time I’m on the court, I give it my all, every time I’m in a training camp I give it my all, when I’m in Europe I give it my all. When my time’s done, I’ll be happy."

A good read.

Q&A: Diana Taurasi on marriage, officiating and being an American

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
This was posted a month ago, but it is well worth revisiting. She is a good interview, much like Geno is in that she doesn't hold back.
(we had a back and forth on the last question and answer which I thought was a 'lazy' question - not reflecting the nuance of what Geno said, just going with the 'twitter reaction'.)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
All DT interviews are great, frankly.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This was posted a month ago, but it is well worth revisiting. She is a good interview, much like Geno is in that she doesn't hold back.
(we had a back and forth on the last question and answer which I thought was a 'lazy' question - not reflecting the nuance of what Geno said, just going with the 'twitter reaction'.)

Now I know the limits of my short term memory ... 29 days and poof!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom