Here's a name | The Boneyard

Here's a name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Norris Wilson .
i think he was let go at Rutgers last year but he is a guy who was a very good ol coach,oc, and was assistant hc under Edsall
a great recruiter also

While i font have the same interest i once had the product on the field is well...... not good and i think the coaching staff is in over their collective heads

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
no one wins at Columbia

True...still...I actually have some knowledge from how things were under him there. Kids loved him, but he was woefully inept.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
Norries? hell no.

I will keep beating this drum....Todd Orlando for HC with TJ Weist as OC

Reaction Score
Rather have Moorhead but Diaco is not getting fired the same year the current AD extended him.

Reaction Score
Norries? hell no.

I will keep beating this drum....Todd Orlando for HC with TJ Weist as OC
Ironically enough, I was told when both Norries and Orlando were here, that Todd really wasn't into becoming a head coach. that was a long time ago, so maybe things are different now.

Reaction Score
Rather have Moorhead but Diaco is not getting fired the same year the current AD extended him.
I don't know why this is a hard concept. I do get losing more season ticket holders as a reason , but they're practically all gone no how.

Reaction Score
Ironically enough, I was told when both Norries and Orlando were here, that Todd really wasn't into becoming a head coach. that was a long time ago, so maybe things are different now.
I think Todd is somewhat connected to Hermann . I don't think Tidd would enjoy being a head coach. He loved being a position coach and later a DC but that was 15 years ago

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Maybe it's the suffering from watching that entire game (still not sure why), but I appreciated a laugh from a post titled "here's a name" that then gave a misspelled name.

Or....maybe he really meant Norris Wilson and not Norries.
Norris Wilson wrote the soundtrack for HBO's History of Pro Football (the Sammy Baugh segment.)

Then again, he still might be a more adept coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom