Here we go again. | The Boneyard

Here we go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Note to HCPP:

1 Defense alone will not win this game. Stop tucking into the fetal position already.
2. Stop with the L McCombs on first down every series. Everyone knows what's coming. Stop it. Always putting O at second and long. Stop the fetal position of now trying to sit on a lead in 2nd quarter. Attack, this is 2012, not 1950. Damn join this century.
3.Throw the ball on first down, change something on offense. You do realize that the loser of this game is the country's worst offensive coach. You & Dele-duh need to open things up.
4. Lose this game and just resign so this program can advance. You will have lost to Randy. Just resign.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Sometimes you are over the top - but this one you have nailed.

Reaction Score
Check check check and check

Note to HCPP:

1 Defense alone will not win this game. Stop tucking into the fetal position already.
2. Stop with the L McCombs on first down every series. Everyone knows what's coming. Stop it. Always putting O at second and long. Stop the fetal position of now trying to sit on a lead in 2nd quarter. Attack, this is 2012, not 1950. Damn join this century.
3.Throw the ball on first down, change something on offense. You do realize that the loser of this game is the country's worst offensive coach. You & Dele-duh need to open things up.
4. Lose this game and just resign so this program can advance. You will have lost to Randy. Just resign.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Well the last one is a bit over the top I guess, but I didn't figure you were serious.

Reaction Score
I guess I'm just not on board with watching our offense grind out a loss and demlralize our WR's and backup RB's.

Reaction Score
Game going good til defense blinked. Now it's panic and "four corners offense" - let's try and run the clock out. In baseball terms, let's take two strikes and hope for a walk. Where is Mike Leach when you need someone like him.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Game going good til defense blinked. Now it's panic and "four corners offense" - let's try and run the clock out. In baseball terms, let's take two strikes and hope for a walk. Where is Mike Leach when you need someone like him.
I''ve seen a decade of this under Randy, I can't believe PP coaches the same way.

Reaction Score
This is gonna be a travesty. Someone needs to fire Dele-Dumbas immediately. Put 'em in third and long and then wonder why theres no passing game. Dele how do you lok at yourself after this.

Reaction Score
Our defense is the work of a genius. Our offense is not.

Reaction Score
Second offensive series in second half. What Dele-Dumas thinking? What would Ben Schwartwalter have been thinking there back in the early sixties?

And there it is L McCombs up the middle . What a surprise. How do defensive coordinators ever prepare for UConn?

Reaction Score
Defense and special teams are phenomenal. Offense is not.

This defense can be legendary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger