Here Doggy, Doggy, Doggy | The Boneyard

Here Doggy, Doggy, Doggy

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Duquesne is next and we have to get our minds right. Credit Dan Burt for be willing, after a 97-51 thrashing in the 2016 NCAAs, for being willing to get back on the horse ... or dog. His psychology approaching the game may be a little different this time. He may have riled up Stewie and company. He talked of "every zoo is a petting zoo" and "petting the Husky", thereby sealing the fate of his team. No, it took more than 5 minutes, but as he also said of the Huskies: "They are going to try to dominate your soul for the first five minutes and break your soul. " Well, Dan, that was a little harsh, but did you feel it? Duquesne coach Burt says key is not to let UConn 'dominate your soul'

Anyway, a memory of the last tilt:

Dan is a good coach and his teams are scrappy/tough, so it should be a good game. Massey has us at 91-52 with an atypical 100% win probability.

Their roster: Duquesne Dukes 2017-18 Team Player Roster - College Basketball - ESPN

Reaction Score
Lucky for him Stewie, Tuck, and Mo aren't walking through that door. Maybe this group of Huskies will be easier to pet?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Whew. Thanks for the refresher. Can Z dominate like Stewie did in that game. Can Crystal match Moriah?

Reaction Score
Thank you so much for posting. I relished seeing the famous "Stewie triple block." I had forgotten a few of the details, such as the sequence ending in a shot clock violation. :)

I was so touched that after Stewie came out, when one of our players hit a 3, she was the one doing the high fives. Such a great and humble teammate, all the while knowing she is a superstar. Really special.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom