Here’s what we learned about the rest of the nation in the first two weeks of the women’s season | The Boneyard

Here’s what we learned about the rest of the nation in the first two weeks of the women’s season

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
By ALEXA PHILIPPOUHARTFORD COURANT
DEC 08, 2020

Even with perennial powerhouse UConn just resuming practice, there was plenty of intrigue, surprises and standout performances in the first two weeks of the women’s college basketball season. Upsets of South Carolina, Baylor and Mississippi State shook up the latest rankings and underscore a reality of this 2020-21 campaign: There’s arguably no clear No. 1 team in the country this season, and this bizarre and challenging year proves anything can happen on any given night.

Carnac

Reaction Score
I see 2 things when I look at this picture. What do you see?

1607459024095.png

Dec 6 - UConn men going on an immediate COVID-19 pause - again. Can this happen to the women?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I see Chrystin being really intense which I like and Autumn being a part of the practice play which is great for her. She must be working hard. Not that I am saying she is going to get minutes.... just working hard.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
What I learned the first two weeks of the season is that it's pandemonium out there.

Let's hope UConn doesn't play South Dakota State till the Final Four. ;)

Carnac

Reaction Score
I don't follow, what is it that you think you see?

I see Christyn beating her man on a drive, I see Autumn rotating over to an open area of the floor in position to receive a kick out pass for an open shot depending on how much resistance Christyn encounters in the paint.

Reaction Score
I see Liv rolling to the hoop for a beautiful no look pass from Christyn for a windmill dunk!!!!
Then I see the boneyarders falling off their seats in wild jubilation after suffering Hoop withdrawal from COVID after the windmill dunk from LIV

Reaction Score
Then I see the boneyarders falling off their seats in wild jubilation after suffering Hoop withdrawal from COVID after the windmill dunk from LIV
Then I see all of the arguments on whether it was the best dunk ever and then we could have ratings on the dunk. I could see it now. Pages and Pages of heated discusions.

Carnac

Reaction Score
See? We all see something different when we look at that picture, and it's ALL good!! :)

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I see Chrystin being really intense which I like and Autumn being a part of the practice play which is great for her. She must be working hard. Not that I am saying she is going to get minutes.... just working hard.
Everyone will get minutes in several games if this is a typical season. Still a lot of big margin games likely.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom