Henry Froling leaving SMU | The Boneyard

Henry Froling leaving SMU

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Kid seemed like a stud on the international circuit.

So did Enoch.
"It was a great experience overall," said Enoch, who averaged 17.2 points and 15.3 rebounds in six games for Armenia...

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
So was Enosh. KO needs to give a call to the butcher that started the Israeli Connection. I'd love to know how and why the pipeline dried up. Was it after Dickenman left for CCSU? We had Henefeld, Sheffer, Katz, Cohen-Mintz (I think that was it) and then nothing.

Reaction Score
So was Enosh. KO needs to give a call to the butcher that started the Israeli Connection. I'd love to know how and why the pipeline dried up. Was it after Dickenman left for CCSU? We had Henefeld, Sheffer, Katz, Cohen-Mintz (I think that was it) and then nothing.
Israel changed the rules on players leaving to play for other countries. Something about they must do their two years of military service first.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Nadav did his military service before UConn

Reaction Score

seems like we haven't recruited an international player of any nationality in a bit -- that was a more of a calhoun-era staple. we had a handful of african-born players, and a good run of germans, too!

after facey and brimah graduate, our whole roster will be usa-born unless i am mistaken.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Israel changed the rules on players leaving to play for other countries. Something about they must do their two years of military service first.
Both Nadav and Sheffer already performed their service before UCONN. That was one of the great things about them, they were grown men when they came and we're leaders due to their military experience. They stepped right in as freshmen. I think Nadav would've been like 25 had he stayed longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom