help | The Boneyard

help

Reaction Score
Allof a sudden, after a year or longer, I can no longer find the boneyard. No matter what I do it won't connect to women's basketball. I am at tika2014@aol.com since I probably will be unable to see answer.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Allof a sudden, after a year or longer, I can no longer find the boneyard. No matter what I do it won't connect to women's basketball. I am at tika2014@aol.com since I probably will be unable to see answer.
What browser are you using? What kind of network connection do you have?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Don't know why your jumping on me... the OP doesn't make sense
It is not my intention to jump on you...I totally agree with your post. Your question was stating the obvious IMO.
I apologize if you felt like I was jumping on you.

Reaction Score
It is not my intention to jump on you...I totally agree with your post. Your question was stating the obvious IMO.
I apologize if you felt like I was jumping on you.
After replying I noticed the smiley face - we're cool - no offense taken

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
If it were April 1st I would understand. Otherwise??????????????Head bang

Reaction Score
I had a similar problem that just cropped up using Bing as my browser. To get around it I now enter the-boneyard.com/. I just emailed the link to Dokey.
Yes, I had the same issue. I played with it a bit and finally entered the address as you did---THE ---seemed to be the critical addition!!

Reaction Score
Yes, I had the same issue. I played with it a bit and finally entered the address as you did---THE ---seemed to be the critical addition!!
As did I using DuckDuckGo on Chrome. The full address worked on Chrome.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Wait. so are you saying using "the" ahead of DuckDuckGo on the chrome app connects one to the Boneyard women's basketball site? Curiouser and curiouser

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I see you were posting later on last night on the post-game thread. Glad you were able to find your back home to the BY.

Reaction Score
Dokey, the next time you are in the Boneyard try adding it to your favorites. Hopefully that will solve your problem.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I see you were posting later on last night on the post-game thread. Glad you were able to find your back home to the BY.

Great version of a fantastic song. Try listening to Alison Krauss's version. Quite different, but beautiful. :)

Reaction Score
Wait. so are you saying using "the" aharad of DuckDuckGo on the chrome app connects one to the Boneyard women's basketball site? Curiouser and curiouser
That is exactly right--Use THE ahead of Duck Boneyard and you'll get what you deserved. Totally.
Of course if you didn't like that you could always search the Sears Catalog--try page 123, velly interesting!!

Reaction Score
Dokey, the next time you are in the Boneyard try adding it to your favorites. Hopefully that will solve your problem.
Should that come before ice cream, grits, fried possum, or gumbo?? Favorites??

Bajan Best

Decades of Excellence = Legendary
Reaction Score
I don't know if this will be of help to anyone, but unless I am logged into my N-American VPN, the-boneyard.com site won't load.. I just chalked it up to content being restricted by region, as I'm currently residing in the Caribbean... Luckily for me, I acquired a lifetime license for VPN so I can access all the content I used to have when I was residing in CT.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score

I guess this means things are Okey with Dokey?
:D

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I had a similar problem that just cropped up using Bing as my browser. To get around it I now enter the-boneyard.com/. I just emailed the link to Dokey.
All I get is general women’s basketball or men’s page. Very frustrating. I guess a thread title or search via a member name and sort of get on but it is nothing like before. Browsers haven’t changed and I have same problem on iPad and pc. We’re in the midst of what we are being told is an historic snowstorm so I will be isolated in Colorado mountains and do need all the distractions I can get.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom