Help with today’s game | The Boneyard

Help with today’s game

Reaction Score
Not able to watch game in Fox
In live window no games show up like it normally does?
Anyone have link to help me?

Reaction Score
Like other have posted (and Nan has a sticky) out of SNY market use Fox Sports app or Fox NOW app. Sometimes, the game does not show up at all until right at the tip. Sometimes, in rare cases, even a few seconds after.

Once you’re in, jump into the chat and hang out with us.

Reaction Score
FOX Sports is notorious for not putting UCONN's womens game on their UPCOMING schedule until about an hour sometimes before the game. You will see every college imaginable , some Ive never even heard of listed even in our league but for some reason will wait to list UCONNs womens games.

Reaction Score
Not able to watch game in Fox
In live window no games show up like it normally does?
Anyone have link to help me?
FOX, IF I understand you correctly--you get FOX-- typically, my BP shoots up because SNY carries the game Fox plays it as I purchased from Fubo---but Fox almost always shows the game seconds before tip off.
if you are entitled to SNY on Fox you'll get it --ever so close to game time.

Reaction Score
Nope, always got the games on Spectrum via Fox Sports until last game and today. Website shows nothing but blanks where the game should be.

Reaction Score
Fox sports live is not working. I don't have a login to watch it on SNY..grrrrr. Let's go UConn from afar.

Reaction Score
Nope, always got the games on Spectrum via Fox Sports until last game and today. Website shows nothing but blanks where the game should be.
I had same problem with my Smart? TV. I am able to get the games on the laptop and phone. So I think there’s an incompatibility for certain operating systems

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom