Bloodthirsty Ruthlessness
Does Not Play Well With Others
No Minimum Height Restrictions

All Applicants Please Reply to This Thread
NANA (No Apostates Need Apply)

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Do you have a decades-long record of being a sarcastic bastard on the internet? Can you distinguish the tears of Duke, Kentucky, and Syracuse fans in a blind taste test? Have you been vaccinated against the Orange Flu? Can you make snap judgments about which heretic to burn at the stake in pressure, time-sensitive situations? Have you been disbarred by the CT Bar association? If you replied yes to these questions, we want your resume!

prankster

Twister Member
Reaction Score
@Deepster doesnt get out of bed for the AAC semis

It's not that!

He already quit!

Spat on the flag and everything!

I wouldn't take them. Maybe take a half day Friday, then come home and binge out Friday at noon through Sunday.

For what it's worth, I'm not hanging anyone this year even if these underachieving primadonnas somehow wiggle their way in. Mojo Schmojo.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
It's not that!

He already quit!

Spat on the flag and everything!
@Deepster is a genius. If you don't see the implications of this move on the heals of @kobe 's failure, I'm not sure what to tell you.

One things for sure though, we are NOT doomed!

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
@Deepster is a genius. If you don't see the implications of this move on the heals of @kobe 's failure, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Ah, the old double secret counter mojo ploy eh? We need Zymurg to guide us what to put in the Juju bag, and where to place the nail in the nkise nkonde. That should put Temple through the woodchipper...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I mean, after a cart full of trophies, you'd think these mouth breathers would know the routine by now.
Bitching about the Judge, sentence and victim is a part of the Mojo, my friend, but you know that.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
I mean, after a cart full of trophies, you'd think these mouth breathers would know the routine by now.

It does look good on paper, but does it pass the sniff test? Not sure.

Could be a master hedge of " see it was mojo" against " I told you this team was a popcorn fart"

I guess we'll never know for sure ( which I also admire in some twisted way)

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
It does look good on paper, but does it pass the sniff test? Not sure.

Could be a master hedge of " see it was mojo" against " I told you this team was a popcorn fart"

I guess we'll never know for sure ( which I also admire in some twisted way)
Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle applies. If you have a mojo ritual (wings, RRs, lucky shirt, toilet cleaning, BY hanging, etc) and you don't watch the game or catch the score on your phone, the game is in a quantum superposition of a win and a loss. The mojo is both not working and working. The cat is both dead and alive. Until you check your phone, then the act of observation forces one state to prevail.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Heisenberg's Uncertainty principle applies. If you have a mojo ritual (wings, RRs, lucky shirt, toilet cleaning, BY hanging, etc) and you don't watch the game or catch the score on your phone, the game is in a quantum superposition of a win and a loss. The mojo is both not working and working. The cat is both dead and alive. Until you check your phone, then the act of observation forces one state to prevail.
Damn . I thought he was just a meth cook. Smart guy.

Reaction Score

Exactly.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Everybody's always gunning for the guy on top.

you-come-at-the-king.jpg

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score

If you guys win the tournament, do I get an AAC Championship ring too?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Absolutely dude. But it would definitely say UCONN on it....

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
No. You're a good poster I warned you of your transgression. You failed to pay heed. So no. You don't get rewarded for mojo stealing attempts

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
No. You're a good poster I warned you of your transgression. You failed to pay heed. So no. You don't get rewarded for mojo stealing attempts
Sorry I'm new to this. We haven't had any mojo in March in 20+ years :(

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Sorry I'm new to this. We haven't had any mojo in March in 20+ years :(
I feel bad for you I like you and respect your team. Let it be a lesson. Make your own mojo.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Also Kobe you are a great fan. You don't want our ring ( mojo gods willing we win one). Getting your own is much sweeter. Don't settle for less.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
I feel bad for you I like you and respect your team. Let it be a lesson. Make your own mojo.

Can one person (other than Maker's Muppet) create mojo from whole cloth? Especially one not immersed in the legend and lore? Has kobe even partaken of the Sacreds and wings? Does he understand and appreciate the power of WINNING?

Or would he sell out his team for the chance at a few chain pizzas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom