HELP UConn - Donate Annually | The Boneyard

HELP UConn - Donate Annually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If you're passionate about UConn athletics and you care about its future then you should donate annually and buy season tickets. UConn needs our collective support. DO YOUR PART AND DONATE ANNUALLY.

Reaction Score
I'd like to donate. But I'm still spending $220/month on paying back UConn the money I owe them. And I spend money on season tickets, concessions, parking for football. And then more tickets for basketball.

Someday I hope to have more money to help out, but right now, my yearly UConn budget is already... quite staggering.

Reaction Score
I'd like to donate. But I'm still spending $220/month on paying back UConn the money I owe them. And I spend money on season tickets, concessions, parking for football. And then more tickets for basketball.

Someday I hope to have more money to help out, but right now, my yearly UConn budget is already... quite staggering.
You're doing your part. I'd venture to guess that anyone with FB season tix that could afford it has donated at some point. I used to through seat donations and while not annual, I'd throw them a few extra bucks. I will admit, bad, boring FootBall and conference status has me feeling less than enthusiastic at the moment giving anymore. I'm tired of it, beaten down by where we find ourselves at the moment. I need to see something on the FB side to excite me other than Diaco's red pants.

Reaction Score
I'd gladly donate, if I wasn't paying insane student loans and had a job to afford it right now. Two months unenlmployed really sucks the cash out of you

Reaction Score
What happen to the $600,000 fund raising home in Hartford for Big Money Donors? Can't we season ticket holders have a couple fund raising events there too.

Reaction Score
There are over 6000 members on the BY.

There are only 3871 donors to UCONN Athletics, including the 231 that give less than $100 to the program annually.

UConn Athletics 2016-17 Donor Guide

I'm certain that many donors are NOT BY members, and I know we have non-UCONN members here.

But I would venture a guess that there are 1-2000 BY members that are NOT donors. Would love to see the intersection of the people that complain about our conference situation and the people that don't give to the school.

Not suggesting there aren't legitimate reasons in some cases, but it is hard to take UCONN seriously when the fanbase doesn't support the program financially other than buying tickets (and even getting them to buy tickets is like pulling teeth).

(and this includes all of the people that are forced to donate as part of their football season ticket situations - so it is even worse than it appears)

Reaction Score

Completely understand. Paying back loans is a burden. Your fan support at games is just as important. Thank you bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom