Help! This is the worst thing since Kafka! | The Boneyard

Help! This is the worst thing since Kafka!

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and saw (gasp) a Louisville fan! Horrible! I have been metamorphasized! My only hope is that it is one of those "one day maladies". Anyone else ever have this problem, and what, if anything, did you do about it?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I do not understand the angst. We always match up well with Lousiville and the genius (really?) of Coach Walz. It would be fun to meet them in the FF and take them to the woodshed just like the 2013 NC game.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
It's well-known that this is a widespread epidemic on days when Louisville plays Baylor. I've got it bad. Take two beers and check back with us in the morning.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
kafkaesque-1.jpg

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Won't be any upset tonight. Baylor wins EASILY. That's what everybody thought back in 2013, but tonight Baylor will win by 20+ points.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
"I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and saw (gasp) a Louisville fan! Horrible! I have been metamorphasized! My only hope is that it is one of those "one day maladies". Anyone else ever have this problem, and what, if anything, did you do about it?"

Hahahaha... Excellent... The wife and I went to the Louisville Regionals (whenever it was that UConn was sent to Nebraska) a few years ago and we had a great time... Louisville beat ??? and Maryland beat Tennessee. In the regional finals Louisville lost on a lick... Last game for Shonni Shimmel... Great game, great tournament... The wife said the Yum Center had the best food she has ever had at a venue... (Psst... I think it was laced with local moonshine.)

Reaction Score
Won't be any upset tonight. Baylor wins EASILY. That's what everybody thought back in 2013, but tonight Baylor will win by 20+ points.

While I think Baylor will most likely win tonight, I also think this is an easier game for Louisville to win than the one in 2013! That team was seen by most as a truly dominant team that was merely going through the formalities on it's way to the national championship. This Baylor team has shown some weakness and vulnerability to lesser teams. Don't be surprised if tonight's game is very close!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror and saw (gasp) a Louisville fan! Horrible! I have been metamorphasized! My only hope is that it is one of those "one day maladies". Anyone else ever have this problem, and what, if anything, did you do about it?

I've always wanted to know how many legs a cockroach has Zorro. Please count yours and get back to me. OBTW is having that many legs more satisfying than hopping around on three legs with your scabbard banging you on the hip all the time? ;)

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
While I think Baylor will most likely win tonight, I also think this is an easier game for Louisville to win than the one in 2013! That team was seen by most as a truly dominant team that was merely going through the formalities on it's way to the national championship. This Baylor team has shown some weakness and vulnerability to lesser teams. Don't be surprised if tonight's game is very close!

Don't get me going on 2013. What a lamentable farce of officiating that was. That day was the day I lost all respect for Jeff, not that it wasn't substantially eroded before then.

Reaction Score
But that Louisville team also had Shoni Schimmel, Antonita Slaughter, Sara Hammond, Bria Smith, Tia Gibbs, Sheronne Vails, and I'm sure some others I'm forgetting. It's not like that Louisville team sucked.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom