Help out a diehard fan in Europe | The Boneyard

Help out a diehard fan in Europe

Reaction Score
I live in Amsterdam and was hoping somebody could help me and my father out. We both are lifelong fans who are originally from Connecticut. It's very hard us to watch the games here. Can anyone who has the Foxsports app hook us up so we can log in and watch? I've tried to purchase it but they won't let us because of where we live. Even with a vpn. Just thought I would ask and see if there is anyone who might make our day. Thansk

Reaction Score
I live in Amsterdam and was hoping somebody could help me and my father out. We both are lifelong fans who are originally from Connecticut. It's very hard us to watch the games here. Can anyone who has the Foxsports app hook us up so we can log in and watch? I've tried to purchase it but they won't let us because of where we live. Even with a vpn. Just thought I would ask and see if there is anyone who might make our day. Thansk
I have lived in Europe for many years and have had to adapt over the years in order to keep following the huskies. It is impossible to download or use the fox sports app abroad. If you are able to watch FS1 because of a cable/satellite provider subscription in the states than you can stream the games on Foxsports.com using a VPN. I use a free VPN called VPN Super and it allows me to get around the Geo block by choosing an American location. This app is intended for phones but I have a Chromebook so it does the trick. There are lots of free VPNs out there if you can't download this one. You can also stream the replays on the foxsports.com website using your provider login info. If you don't have a provider back home your only option is to look for live streaming sites. The reddit college basketball thread usually has good links. Just make sure you have an ad-blocker. Good luck and go huskies!

Reaction Score
Same as above VPN to watch on official streams like ESPN, Fox, or CBS. I used one when I studied abroad in Scotland. Just make sure you turn the VPN on before going to any of the websites. Also clear your cache and maybe cookies to make sure nothing geo tagged you. As for why your VPN didn't some don't, most have free trials so try around. My VPN didn't always work and the system detected I was in a different country so having two to switch back and fourth if one doesn't work. Just make sure you are connected to the VPN before connecting to any site that you need to be located in the US otherwise their system will detect you are trying to use a VPN.

Reaction Score
You can get an IPTV share from someone. If you look up plexshares on Reddit you can find one that says it has IPTV included and preferably based in EU. Usually like $10-20 per month and most have every single channel you can think of from US channels to EU channels to whatever. Most are designed to work with android, so you’ll have the easiest time setting it up with a fire stick, google device, or something like that or also a PC works too (notably not Roku though). As long as you have a decent internet speed, quality is perfect with little to no buffering.

It’s not exactly legal, but no one’s going to be knocking down your doors.

Reaction Score
Same as above VPN to watch on official streams like ESPN, Fox, or CBS. I used one when I studied abroad in Scotland. Just make sure you turn the VPN on before going to any of the websites. Also clear your cache and maybe cookies to make sure nothing geo tagged you. As for why your VPN didn't some don't, most have free trials so try around. My VPN didn't always work and the system detected I was in a different country so having two to switch back and fourth if one doesn't work. Just make sure you are connected to the VPN before connecting to any site that you need to be located in the US otherwise their system will detect you are trying to use a VPN.
Post/handle

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If you can use Youtube, @tcf15 and @gampelcrazies will post the game in its entirety once it's finished, and the video uploads. I know it's hard to wait, but that might be the best option.

Reaction Score
Tonight might be tricky with it being streaming but for the rest of the games I am going to do my best to get it up that night or early the next day
So tonight is only streaming even though it says FS1 on the page? No wonder Youtubetv says unavaialbe. Streaming sucks for Foxsports on the app but it will have to do I guess.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Tonight might be tricky with it being streaming but for the rest of the games I am going to do my best to get it up that night or early the next day
Got it, hopefully that's a safe way for people to access the games down the road then. Thanks for what you do.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
I use an IPTV service and have for quite some time as it makes it easy to watch whatever, wherever, especially when travelling. It will be interesting to see what I get of FS1 tonight. Fingers crossed it is just the UConn game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom