Help Needed with NBC sports app | The Boneyard

Help Needed with NBC sports app

Reaction Score
We have Frontier which we intend to switch at some point but for now...

We are trying to use Fire Stick to sign into NBC\sports for SNY. (not the upgraded, which i think is gold)

We tried to watch the last men's game using my friend's Infinity sign-in and p/w using Fire Stick (they live in the same town, if that makes a difference).

Before we signed in there was a listing for the UConn game as a future program along with other unrelated scheduled and then playing programs.

We signed in successfully and the listing for the UConn game was no longer there. Hence no game. but we could watch the other programs.
Any thoughts why this didn't work? Is that an Infinity issue?

Another friend is coming over tonight and she has cox cable and has her sign-in and p/w.

Any thoughts if Cox will work for tonight's game (other than drop Frontier)

Thanks for any insights - much appreciated

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
We have Frontier which we intend to switch at some point but for now...

We are trying to use Fire Stick to sign into NBC\sports for SNY. (not the upgraded, which i think is gold)

We tried to watch the last men's game using my friend's Infinity sign-in and p/w using Fire Stick (they live in the same town, if that makes a difference).

Before we signed in there was a listing for the UConn game as a future program along with other unrelated scheduled and then playing programs.

We signed in successfully and the listing for the UConn game was no longer there. Hence no game. but we could watch the other programs.
Any thoughts why this didn't work? Is that an Infinity issue?

Another friend is coming over tonight and she has cox cable and has her sign-in and p/w.

Any thoughts if Cox will work for tonight's game (other than drop Frontier)

Thanks for any insights - much appreciated

Does your first friend that provided a cable subscription login have SNY as a channel from their provider? That's the only way using their login will get you access to the game. Same thing goes for your other friend that is coming over today.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
If your continue to have issues, you can always sign up for Hulu live's free trial (I think it's 7 days free before they charge your card) to be able to watch the game live; they do offer SNY in the local market.

Reaction Score
Thank you for the quick responses. I guess i assumed it was part of the standard package but as we all know when we assume, we make..

I'll confirm they have it.

However, just in case that is not the issue, any other thoughts . Is there someway Frontier "sees" this sign in and cuts it off?

Reaction Score
Further to the above, the Infinity person did have SNY as part of their package.

Confirmed also on Cox, which we'll try tonight.

thanks again.

Reaction Score
First of all you should pay for your own programming.

With Infinity there are only certain channels that you are allowed to watch signing into your account when not using your home internet wifi. SNY and CBSSN are two of those channels that you cannot watch with a remote internet connection

Reaction Score
Thanks for info on Infinity. Cox worked.

BTW, the Cox person brought the app for last night so the group could watch. They have paid for that right!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom