Help! Geno Show Replay? | The Boneyard

Help! Geno Show Replay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I had a brain fart and missed the show tonight on SNY... I figured the power would go out before the show started but it didn't... I just zoned out watching something else and missed it.

I just search all over the SNY site and internet in general but I see no evidence of a reply...
Can anyone figure out when/if there might be a replay?
HELP!!!

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I see it on SNY. Sunday 11:30am
One note on re-plays...They do not always (not sure if ever) re-play on the HD channel. I've had to catch re-plays on the standard definition channel.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I don't get SNY on TV where I live, so I only get the streaming service.

I see on Carl's blog that they [supposedly] did viewer poll, asking people to name the All-Time starting five for UCONN. I am pretty sure that 4 of the slots are almost shoe-ins:

G - Bird
G - Taurasi
F - Moore
C - Charles

......and I am guessing that Lobo was the 5th player picked by viewers? I could see Sales as a possibility as well.

Did they do this poll last night?

psconn

Reaction Score
One note on re-plays...They do not always (not sure if ever) re-play on the HD channel. I've had to catch re-plays on the standard definition channel.

I don't care if its only available on etch-a-sketch as long as I get to see it. :)

psconn

Reaction Score
I see it on SNY. Sunday 11:30am
Where are you seeing that? I'm on the SNY website TV listings and its "Geico SportsNite" at 11:30.:confused:

Reaction Score
Where are you seeing that? I'm on the SNY website TV listings and its "Geico SportsNite" at 11:30.:confused:
The listings do not always match the programming. I recall that the Geno Show is replayed at 11:30 AM on Sunday.

Reaction Score
I tuned in last night to watch and got "No Signal" message for SNY. I'm on Cox Cable Enfield. Comcast SportsNet New England was also "No Signal".

Those stations are fine today. Must have sent someone out the shovel the dish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom