Help Authentic fitted hats | The Boneyard

Help Authentic fitted hats

Reaction Score
I can’t find fitted UConn hats anywhere. Looking for the hook c in 77/8. Any direction much appreciated.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
It’s very weird they’re not readily available online but there’s like 10000 other hats. I bought one in Storrs a couple years ago and it’s about ready to be replaced.

Reaction Score
I live in AZ, and am an avid follower of all UCONN sports. Fanatics, lids, and even our own site don’t have them. Strangely I found one a while back on the Yard goats site! Not my size. I really want to pick up all three.

Reaction Score
I was at the bookstore on Sunday, my son has been looking for a hook C hat for over a year. We've made four trips to the bookstore and every time we go they have 6 3/4 or size 8. So if you have a pea head or a bean head you should be good, but the average human sizes are gone. Also, they only had the navy hats with the red brim, no other colors. Yet, I've been to Vanderbilt and they had hats all over the place.

Reaction Score
Kyle, you seem to have power in this area. Please let others know fans want this gear! We have some great pros in the league now and we should have better exposure. Can these be purchased direct from Nike if not the coop?

Reaction Score
Kyle, you seem to have power in this area. Please let others know fans want this gear! We have some great pros in the league now and we should have better exposure. Can these be purchased direct from Nike if not the coop?
@ArizonaHusky you may want to go direct w/ Kyle Muncy on Twitter or through his email which can be found on the UConn Athletic Department website.

I see all on-line sources as out of stock.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Hook C hats, especially fitted, for whatever reason are almost impossible to find. Ten years ago they couldn't give them away - now you can't find them. I'm hoping that it is a result of the UConn baseball program success over that time period and/or the success of the many UConn guys in the pros.
My 9 yo fitted hook C is getting ratty and only one I've been able to replace it with is those that they were giving away at the DD Park when UConn played there last April/May. Not fitted and rather cheap but it is better than nothing.
Hope Kyle has some better news for us

Reaction Score
I’ll see what I can do guys. Glad I’m not the only nutcase looking for this! I’d pay highway prices for the one I want.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom