Hello my Huskie friends from a Terp... | The Boneyard

Hello my Huskie friends from a Terp...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I swing by this site every now and then as there is usually good discussion. Wanted to say congrats on the big win and getting bowl eligible.

Two things:
1) Your uniforms Saturday looked great.
2) I loved the Huskie eyes at midfield, very well done.

Good luck and see you in December on the hardwood.

Reaction Score
Maryland has a real good BB team this year. Going to be a great game at Madison Square Garden on December 8.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I swing by this site every now and then as there is usually good discussion. Wanted to say congrats on the big win and getting bowl eligible.

Two things:

Thanks del...the team is now 2-0 in the gunpowdah gray. The midfield logo looks a lot like LSU's midfield. Certainly much better than the 30 yard long 'UCONN' at midfield!

Our hoops game should be fun. Two top 10 caliber teams battling it out early in the season.

I'm looking forward to who you guys hire. Some big names floated around with Under Armour's backing. You guys must be excited at all the possibilities!

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score

Two things:

Thanks for the kind words, you're always welcome to join the conversation. Hopefully someday it will be as conference mates, but at the very least we can commiserate as fellow members of the Glad-To-Have-Edsall-In-The-Rear-View-Mirror club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom