Hell of a game Huskies! | The Boneyard

Hell of a game Huskies!

Reaction Score
Your team has nothing to hang their head about. They gave Cowboys everything they had and came within a whisper of taking them to overtime.

I knew that 30-point spread was stupid.

Here's wishing them success here out.

Thanks to pepband99 for having us to his tailgate, it was awesome. I enjoyed meeting all of his Husky friends.

Again thanks for the game and here's hoping we can get the Huskies to play again...in Laramie.

Reaction Score
Your team has nothing to hang their head about. They gave Cowboys everything they had and came within a whisper of taking them to overtime.

Thanks to pepband99 for having us to his tailgate, it was awesome. I enjoyed meeting all of his Husky friends.

Again thanks for the game and here's hoping we can get the Huskies to play again...in Laramie.
Thanks and we can get UConn to play there, I'll even give up my nice Florida weather to see a game. Beautiful state...

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score

Thanks for stopping in...and stopping by. Class act. We finally have something to build on. Hope to see you in Laramie one day.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The Wyoming fans were all class today. They were the first off their feet to cheer Myles Bell on when they were pulling him off the field. They were all classy at halftime throughout the concourse even though they were trailing.

Good luck the rest of the way...

Reaction Score
Thanks @DCPoke Nice having you guys in The Dog House! Good travel representation for The Cowboys and many got chair back midfield seating. ;)
Look forward to a trip to Laramie down the road. Good luck the rest of the way.
I'm always amazed by the number of Wyoming alumni that live around the country. For a state with a population just shy of 600,000 we must be exporting most of our grads. With a narrow job base, most Wyoming kids have to leave the state to earn a living. I know, because I had to leave 45 years ago.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score

Glad you guys had a good time. We always win the tailgate!
Always great to host guests - Like everyone else said, your team and fanbase represented themselves wonderfully!

Laramie would be awesome, but we're at Maryland 8/31/24 - don't be a stranger.

Reaction Score
Great game! Loved hosting some of your awesome Cowboy fans -including your AD Tom Burman—great guy. We even tried singing Cowboy Joe.
It was interesting to see how so many of your fans stood up in their seats when the band played America the Beaufiful and Battle Hymn of the Republic during pregame. Later several mentioned that they loved the patriotic nature of our pregame. Maybe it wasn’t expected from a New England Liberal Arts school —lol.
Good luck the rest of the way.

Reaction Score
We were surrounded by Cowboy fans at the game and I have to say they were a classy group. Cheered loudly for their team, groaned when they didn’t agree with a call from the ref. But they respected our team and never had a negative think to say about our players. When there was an injury they stood and clapped as our player left the field. I wish we had pulled out the win but, if we had to lose, I’m glad it was to WYO.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom