Hebard Revisits Batouly's 2018 Injury | The Boneyard

Hebard Revisits Batouly's 2018 Injury

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
On Wednesday, though, came some relatively good news: Hebard suffered a bone bruise but no structural damage in her knee, and is only questionable for this weekend's home series with UCLA on Friday (8 p.m., Pac-12 Network) and USC on Sunday.

"She's not gonna practice this week, and it could run into some time (that Hebard is sidelined)," UO coach Kelly Graves said Wednesday. "So we're not completely out of the woods yet. But I'm just happy for her that there's no structural damage."

With Hebard Questionable, Ducks Prepare For Final Homestand - University of Oregon Athletics

Reaction Score
On Wednesday, though, came some relatively good news: Hebard suffered a bone bruise but no structural damage in her knee, and is only questionable for this weekend's home series with UCLA on Friday (8 p.m., Pac-12 Network) and USC on Sunday.

"She's not gonna practice this week, and it could run into some time (that Hebard is sidelined)," UO coach Kelly Graves said Wednesday. "So we're not completely out of the woods yet. But I'm just happy for her that there's no structural damage."

With Hebard Questionable, Ducks Prepare For Final Homestand - University of Oregon Athletics
I know this is what has been written as Toulys injury. However, doesn't this seem like a long long long recovery for such a thing as bone bruise? I say this mostly because I see terrific potential in Touly and would love to see her mixing and matching with the 6 prime time players. It seems an insult (don't beat me up on that choice of words) for Touly (due to injuries) to only play in clean up there are glimpses of a good shooter, and down low pounder.. Is there medical evidence for this long recovery to be "normal"??

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I know this is what has been written as Toulys injury. However, doesn't this seem like a long long long recovery for such a thing as bone bruise? I say this mostly because I see terrific potential in Touly and would love to see her mixing and matching with the 6 prime time players. It seems an insult (don't beat me up on that choice of words) for Touly (due to injuries) to only play in clean up there are glimpses of a good shooter, and down low pounder.. Is there medical evidence for this long recovery to be "normal"??

There is no medical issue I am aware of, but memory dims. She rehabbed all summer, then came up injured again. A year ago last January Geno was shaking his head about the mystery that Batouly is. She had admitted to having mental issues to overcome with the knee as well as physical rehab needs. Many kids do; some don't.

A little history: Camara working hard to contribute more this season

Reaction Score

BROADWAY: As an outside observer of her play, agree completely on mixing her in. Vexing, as she sure seems productive on per minute basis. HOWEVER, I have NO inside knowledge about what medical issues and constraints exist. Geno surely does.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom