Heather Buck gets a makeover | The Boneyard

Heather Buck gets a makeover

Status
Not open for further replies.

AboutWeston

Artiste Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
Oh, those tall girls all look alike. Who can keep track?

I thought it was Kara Wolters at first; then I realized it was Tina Charles. My mistake.

You know, these out of town papers...oops

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Amazing! One would barely recognize her.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It's a problem with lack of playing time--reporters forget what you look like. :)

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
thumbnail.aspx

Go ahead..enter the lane!

This is more my impression of Heather.

Reaction Score
Surely Rich Elliot should know the team. Perhaps it is to confuse St. John's. What a challenge if this Heather and Stef are in at the same time.

Reaction Score
Surely Rich Elliot should know the team. Perhaps it is to confuse St. John's. What a challenge if this Heather and Stef are in at the same time.

Agreed. Have never seen Heather so animated.

Studying this more closely, I notice that Tiff is regarding Heather with an admixture of puzzlement and awe. Perhaps because Stef is in fact Heather, Tiff is just then realizing it, and we are the last to know.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I thought Heather looked great the other night, thought this was a reference to that; my bad!

Reaction Score
I knew that Stef, the fashionesta of the team, would some how be involved in the Heather makeover. I was more right than I could have even guessed.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I thought Heather looked great the other night, thought this was a reference to that; my bad!
That would have been too rational for the Boneyard.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
In defense of Rich, that likely wasn't his responsibility. I am sure he knows the difference between the two. Papers often have photo editors and other folks that write the cutlines/captions underneath photos. He probably submitted his story then others who don't follow the team as much put it together with the photos and cutlines.

I think he is one of the better beat writers, and it is nice that he interacts with fans via Twitter. Not all of them do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom