Heartfelt condolences to Kyle Buss on the loss of his mother | The Boneyard

Heartfelt condolences to Kyle Buss on the loss of his mother

Reaction Score
Had the opportunity to briefly meet Karen @ the ECU game earlier this year (only game I believe she was able to attend). She was incredibly proud of Kyle. Karen and Kyle @ HuskyWalk.

020.jpg

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Had the opportunity to briefly meet Karen @ the ECU game earlier this year (only game I believe she was able to attend). She was incredibly proud of Kyle. Karen and Kyle @ HuskyWalk.

View attachment 25956

That's awesome. Thanks, Medic. Seems like such a good kid who has been through a ton and put his football career on hold to be by his mom's side. Blessings to her and prayers with him in his grief.

Reaction Score
Kyle obviously left the team to attend his mother's funeral, on Thursday, and it was reported in the same article in the Courant that Brayden Brown left the team to attend the funeral of a family member, but it wasn't clear whether they've left permanently or will be back.

Reaction Score
Kyle obviously left the team to attend his mother's funeral, on Thursday, and it was reported in the same article in the Courant that Brayden Brown left the team to attend the funeral of a family member, but it wasn't clear whether they've left permanently or will be back.
I'd expect them to be back with the program unless we hear otherwise

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
I can only imagine what he is going through. My wife lost her mother to breast ca a few weeks ago and I know how hard it has been on her. My deepest condolences to Kyle and his family.

They're hurting for many reasons, and I ask You to help them through this season of loss. I reach out to You, the Father of compassion and the Source of every comfort, asking You to touch them with Your unfailing love and kindness. Be their God who comforts them as they're going through their struggles, and bring them through the tough things ahead. Come alongside them in their pain, and strengthen them so they'll one day be able to help others who face the same struggles. (2 Corinthians 1:3–4; Psalm 33:22; 1 Samuel 20:14a)

Reaction Score
I can only imagine what he is going through. My wife lost her mother to breast a few weeks ago and I know how hard it has been on her. My deepest condolences to Kyle and his family.

They're hurting for many reasons, and I ask You to help them through this season of loss. I reach out to You, the Father of compassion and the Source of every comfort, asking You to touch them with Your unfailing love and kindness. Be their God who comforts them as they're going through their struggles, and bring them through the tough things ahead. Come alongside them in their pain, and strengthen them so they'll one day be able to help others who face the same struggles. (2 Corinthians 1:3–4; Psalm 33:22; 1 Samuel 20:14a)

My Condolenses to Kyle and you and your wife. Unfortunately my sister passed due to breast ca two weeks ago as well. Important that the women in your life get regular breast exams. Timing is so important.

Reaction Score
My Condolenses to Kyle and you and your wife. Unfortunately my sister passed due to breast ca two weeks ago as well. Important that the women in your life get regular breast exams. Timing is so important.

One of my co-workers had breast ca when HE was 13. Yes, men can get it, too. Rare, but it happens.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score

thank you, im so sorry to hear about your sister, ca is such an ugly ugly disease. thoughts are with you in these difficult times.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom