Heartbreaking and A New Beginning Say UConn Recruits | The Boneyard

Heartbreaking and A New Beginning Say UConn Recruits

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
http://www.nhregister.com/sports/20...ayers-to-play-in-fridays-jordan-brand-classic

"There figure to be some USA Basketball junior national team trials for them to take part in. As for their arrival at UConn, the plan is for them to arrive on campus on May 29. They will take some summer school classes, take part in UConn’s offseason conditioning program and get in some work on the basketball court as well."

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
“I think it will give me a look into what practices are like,” Coombs said. “It will be fun. I got to play with Megan and now I play against her so I think it will be cool, a different perspective.”

Eh, not so sure about that. I'm thinking UCONN practice are gonna be a bit different. :cool:

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
“I think it will give me a look into what practices are like,” Coombs said. “It will be fun. I got to play with Megan and now I play against her so I think it will be cool, a different perspective.”
Eh, not so sure about that. I'm thinking UConn practice are gonna be a bit different. :cool:
It will be fun - We will get back with Coombs some time in mid-June to see about the "fun." Unless she is a masochist, I think she will select another word for "fun." Probably adding words such as "I had no idea how hard ..."

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Hopefully, that is as close as Lexi will come to a UConn loss. ;)

Meg is a confident person, but she comes across as far more humble than Rellah Boothe.

I'm looking forward to seeing our trio and the great Maya Moore in person tomorrow!

To those of you suffering withdrawal pains, the newbies will be on campus on May 29. That's NEXT month! :)

Reaction Score
Hopefully, that is as close as Lexi will come to a UConn loss. ;)

Meg is a confident person, but she comes across as far more humble than Rellah Boothe.

I'm looking forward to seeing our trio and the great Maya Moore in person tomorrow!

To those of you suffering withdrawal pains, the newbies will be on campus on May 29. That's NEXT month! :)
How are you seeing Maya Moore tomorrow?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Eh, not so sure about that. I'm thinking UConn practice are gonna be a bit different. :cool:

I wonder if it was a misquote? It doesn't make sense. Culture shock here we come!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom