Heart | The Boneyard

Heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We showed so much freaking heart and now my heart is ripped out of my chest. Couldn't be prouder of this team, unfortunately we just failed to execute the last 1:40 of the game. We are going to be special next year.

Thank you! Yeah the result hurts, but the effort was extraordinary. I can live with mental mistakes when I see guys leaving their hearts on the floor.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Heart particularly SN playing with his injury. His shoulder injury and now this foot/ankle injury cost three games.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Even though that loss tonight was crushing, you can't help but be proud of these kids. Time and again, they've shown ice in their veins and pride in their hearts. I love this team...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I may need to re-evaluate whether or not this is my favorite team. Real special season...

I hadn't been to Gampel in years... place was electric tonight, just willing the team to tie (almost win) at the end of regulation... the ending, soul crushing... Probably the most exciting UConn Hoops game I've been to.

Reaction Score
I'm so proud of this team. They've surpassed everyone's expectations and have shown grit, heart and determination along the way. Every year that doesn't end with a championship is accompanied by the feeling that I have now. I was going to rewatch the game when I got home from work, but I think I'll just watch the '99 Puke game.

Reaction Score
Watching these guys leave it all on the court and THEN some...... then losing by 1 point in double OT breaks my heart

Reaction Score
Heart absolutely! Game awareness? . . . defend the players on the parameter, a layup doesn't hurt you with a seven point lead. . . and doesn't force you to score with a four point lead.

Too bad Oriaki & Roscoe didn't have heart. Team desperately needs depth and big men. Screw the NCAA for letting quitters run away while kids who stay have suffer for sins of the "We don't need no education" kids from years ago.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
If you look up uconn in the dictionary the definition would be as follows:

UCONN:
1.The feeling of self pride and respect for one another and the game.

2. Heart

but in all seriousness to proud! Go huskies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom