OT: Heart is breaking

Checking in to see how folks are doing. Our oldest started last week and we dropped off our youngest yesterday. The empty nest still sucks. I am still hoping for divine inspiration as to how to deal with it. I need to figure it out soon because it will be getting worse. My oldest (senior) just accepted a job offer with SpaceX. He will be home next summer and will finish his master's in the fall and then he is off to CA. That is going to be brutal.

CL82

Trust the process
Checking in to see how folks are doing. Our oldest started last week and we dropped off our youngest yesterday. The empty nest still sucks. I am still hoping for divine inspiration as to how to deal with it. I need to figure it out soon because it will be getting worse. My oldest (senior) just accepted a job offer with SpaceX. He will be home next summer and will finish his master's in the fall and then he is off to CA. That is going to be brutal.
Congrats on your oldest getting the SpaceX gig. That seems like it would be a fun/interesting/lucrative place to work.

If you are still feeling a void from your kids leaving, I'd be willing to let you pay my kids tuition. I'm generous that way. Play your cards right, and I probably can get you a parents day visit.