Heart heart heart and heart | The Boneyard

Heart heart heart and heart

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Christian Vital will be absolute legend in 4 years time. Not saying an all time great player but a legend. When you see the lowest touted guy in that team out busting his ass you know it lights a fire under the Adams and Purvises of the world.

Reaction Score
Christian Vital will be absolute legend in 4 years time. Not saying an all time great player but a legend. When you see the lowest touted guy in that team out busting his ass you know it lights a fire under the Adams and Purvises of the world.
Vital is the toughest kid on the team, going to have a great career here no matter what his role is.

Reaction Score
If we can get any consistency from most players the talent is there to win a lot of our remaining games. I hope they can continue to jell together. Hard to win without Jalen playing well though.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
KO just said that Jalen and Vance didn't practice all week because of the flu. Both played over 30 mins. TOUGHNESS!

Adams responded with a 17 point 2nd half. What a stud.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
If we can get any consistency from most players the talent is there to win a lot of our remaining games. I hope they can continue to jell together. Hard to win without Jalen playing well though.
Our most consistent trait is our inconsistency.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
KO just said that Jalen and Vance didn't practice all week because of the flu. Both played over 30 mins. TOUGHNESS!

You never get the flu in Southern California. TWEET TWEET

Reaction Score
Jalen is so special. When he is assertive on the offensive end he is virtually unstoppable.
Going to be great if he can stay under control and not get ahead of himself. A great point guard can take a college team very deep as we know very well.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Our most consistent trait is our inconsistency.

"Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative." -Oscar Wilde

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines." -R.W. Emerson

"Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are dead." -Aldous Huxley

"Consistency is the paste jewel that only cheap men cherish." W.A. White

"Consistency is the quality of a stagnant mind." -J.F. Sloan

Reaction Score

Hmmm....maybe why uconn got behind so quickly (14 at the half) and as much as 17 early in the 2nd. Who knows, but once you are warmed up, maybe those waning symptoms just left.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by little statesmen and philosophers and divines." -R.W. Emerson

"Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are dead." -Aldous Huxley

With probably very few exceptions, basketball players are not philosophers...and philosophers do not play basketball.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I wish you told me this earlier! I've spent two days in bed for no reason!
It's referencing some tweets Vance made a couple of days ago (see the Vital thread). Quick let him know that the bug is strong in Southern California.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Well, that confirms it. My manager plagiarized my annual performance review report.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
Facey's defense played a much bigger role than the box score would tell.

Reaction Score
yay

Attachments

• UC.jpeg
    UC.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 78

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads