Heads-up: scouting opportunity on Monday evening | The Boneyard

Heads-up: scouting opportunity on Monday evening

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I prefer 7 as well....but overall I suspect that in terms of a national audience 9 is more desirable for networks....more 'prime time'.
Atmosphere should be fantastic....students out in full force....full lungs a'roar.

There has got to be a game on espn2 at 7 on our night....my bet is that it has much less sizzle than the one in Storrs.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Strictly FWIW: I saw in the Monday paper that the LadyVol/SC game is at 6:00 tonight. That seems a bit odd.

Reaction Score
That's right, 6 pm on ESPN2. Perhaps it was scheduled that way to due to the Super Bowl Opening Night special that immediately follows the game.

I personally think that the SC game vs. Miss State was the better scouting opportunity, as those two teams are more closely matched. But for sheer entertainment value, this one may be hard to beat. Whether we get Good Tennessee or Bad Tennessee tonight will as usual depend largely on the mindset that Diamond brings to the game. And frankly I find either version to be a very compelling watch.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
FSU plays texas at 7pm which should be a great game as i have FSU as a final 4 team.

I do too, I actually have FSU as the third overall seed behind UConn and Baylor.

Baylor once again looked formidable last night against Oklahoma. Bayhor is the one team that I thank has a fair to good shot at beating UConn in the tournament, and I believe these two teams will end up facing each other in the national championship game, assuming that Baylor gets by FSU in the final four.

My forth is between SC and Miss State; currently SC after their narrow win at home last Monday. But that could change between now and March based on games like tonight's SC vs. Tennessee.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom