Heads-up: Phoenix at The Sun on Saturday at 7 | The Boneyard

Heads-up: Phoenix at The Sun on Saturday at 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I assume this is on TV? ESPN station....or maybe CPTVSports?

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
CPTVSports is carrying it up here....don't know about any other station.
Thanks to Harriet!

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
The WNBA's Live Access package is such a great deal; $14.99 for every game of the season unless the game is being aired nationally on ESPN or ABC.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Mercury leading the whole game but Tina has BG in foul trouble

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Mercury leading the whole game but Tina has BG in foul trouble

Haven't seen the game yet but why in the world was BG fouling someone who ended up shooting 16% for the game? Seriously, Tina shot 24 free throws? WTF? Just make her shoot and take your chances.

Glad to see Taylor get back in the court. Phoenix has now won 6 of their last 7?

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
The team that shot 43 FTs still lost by 19. :eek:

Reaction Score
Around the league, Chicago took LA. Fowles sprained a knee and missed the second half. One of Swin's better performances of recent times. Her box score may be modest, I haven't looked yet, But due to Syl's injury, Swin had the primary defensive responsibility of Parker, and did as well as anyone can when Parker wants it. Parker eventually fouled Swin out, but by then Swin's work was done. EDD has put certain doubts I had quite to rest. Rookie of the Year. (With Alex Bentley as a surprising dark horse candidate.)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Tina shot 3-18 on FGAs and 19-24 on FTAs. Bizarre!

Yeah, Alex Bentley is putting up nice numbers.

Reaction Score
I note that Sammy P. played zero minutes in a game the Merc were never in danger of losing.

I wonder if she's not reacting well to the demotion (i.e. pouting) and Coach is letting her sit.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
BN-efZsCcAAVBU3.jpg:large

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Nykesha Sales... cool, I had current players in mind. nice pic, thanks! 3 eras

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Great photo, spanning the eras just as DC said - bet it was an awesome evening for everyone. I especially like seeing Tina included in the group

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Diana's credentials ribbon says 'Italy' with the Italian flag. Wonder where she picked that up - trade with someone on the Italian national team at the Olympics or another international competition? I assume she uses it all the time, but maybe she was just trying to butter up Geno!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I note that Sammy P. played zero minutes in a game the Merc were never in danger of losing.

I wonder if she's not reacting well to the demotion (i.e. pouting) and Coach is letting her sit.
Sammy has not played much this year.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Diana's credentials ribbon says 'Italy' with the Italian flag. Wonder where she picked that up - trade with someone on the Italian national team at the Olympics or another international competition? I assume she uses it all the time, but maybe she was just trying to butter up Geno!

Well, she is Italian-Argentine.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
Great photo, spanning the eras just as DC said - bet it was an awesome evening for everyone. I especially like seeing Tina included in the group

They better not have tried to leave her out, as she could pummel either one of them.:p

Reaction Score
Around the league, Chicago took LA. Fowles sprained a knee and missed the second half. One of Swin's better performances of recent times. Her box score may be modest, I haven't looked yet, But due to Syl's injury, Swin had the primary defensive responsibility of Parker, and did as well as anyone can when Parker wants it. Parker eventually fouled Swin out, but by then Swin's work was done. EDD has put certain doubts I had quite to rest. Rookie of the Year. (With Alex Bentley as a surprising dark horse candidate.)

Alex Bentley has been a very pleasant surprise...the Dream players like her and she's working hard to improve her game...particularly working on the 3...Tiffany and Angel seem to have bonded solidly too...chemistry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom