Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hahaha, not. :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Them Iowans: they look all Midwesterny, plain-spoken farmy folk, but they's Machiavellian, they is.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
“At our most recent meeting, there was talk of three conferences, but the state has made its decision and we will all go with it,” Gruenwald said. “It will add a few miles for us, but I think that will be the case for a lot of people.”

Hmmm, sounds like travel costs aren't an issue for the good folks of Iowa. FSU should take notice.

Reaction Score
The way they are splitting up the divisions is stupid. They are putting Calamus-Wheatland and Tipton in separate divisions. That is going to hurt their rivalry. All in the name of money. I'll bet Boston College is somehow mixed up in this.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
In HuskyfanDan speak:

cvc: belle/camanche/cascade/d-b/ia city regina /mid-prarie/monticello/n. cedar/ne/tipton/w br/w lib/wilton

tri-rivers: alburnette/belle marq/cal-wheatland/c valley christian/central city /cpp/e buchanan/lisbon/maq val/midland/ n linn/preston/springville

Reaction Score
I guess this is revenge for whatever allegedly happened to the Iowa State mascot back in October. I still don't think their fans should blame the fanbase for a stupid, probably drunk, buffoon in the crowd who alleged pushed the Cyclone mascot. Have mercy, oh raucous Caucus!

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
In HuskyfanDan speak:

cvc: belle/camanche/cascade/d-b/ia city regina /mid-prarie/monticello/n. cedar/ne/tipton/w br/w lib/wilton

tri-rivers: alburnette/belle marq/cal-wheatland/c valley christian/central city /cpp/e buchanan/lisbon/maq val/midland/ n linn/preston/springville

Make sure to note that HuskyFanDan prefers this alignment with other public high schools as opposed to aligning with the private schools in the area.

Reaction Score
Any time you let Carol Greta have her way, this is what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom