Heading to my first BE Tournament game! :( | The Boneyard

Heading to my first BE Tournament game! :(

Reaction Score
Been a longtime fan, and was always dying to go down to the tourney, but the expense of going has always kept me away. When UConn left the Big East, I thought I blew my chance! Fast forward to this year, just before Christmas when UConn was undefeated, my kids got me Big East finals tickets!! What a great Christmas gift!

I'm always on the edge of my seat watching ANY UConn game, but last night of course was another level! I think my kids took the loss worse than me. What a bummer. Really changes the day, but we're getting ready to go down and enjoy ourselves anyway. I still feel blessed to be able to go. At least we'll be able to get a spot at Legends I guess?

Reaction Score
Been a longtime fan, and was always dying to go down to the tourney, but the expense of going has always kept me away. When UConn left the Big East, I thought I blew my chance! Fast forward to this year, just before Christmas when UConn was undefeated, my kids got me Big East finals tickets!! What a great Christmas gift!

I'm always on the edge of my seat watching ANY UConn game, but last night of course was another level! I think my kids took the loss worse than me. What a bummer. Really changes the day, but we're getting ready to go down and enjoy ourselves anyway. I still feel blessed to be able to go. At least we'll be able to get a spot at Legends I guess?
An amazing gift. You'll get a great game. At least you get to watch totally clear headed without the pit of the stomach nervousness most of had the last 2 days.

Reaction Score
Still a hell of a lot of fun. I went to all the games last year and even when UConn lost in the semis I still went to the final. It was a terrible game overall lol, but still great to do at least once.

Reaction Score
We always went to all the games even if UConn wasn't still in. We stayed in White Plains at my mom's and took the train. Miss it - might have to plan a trip next season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom