Head Coach John Marinelli Jr. leaving Greenwich HS to become offensive analyst for Kevin Sumlin at U of Arizona | The Boneyard

Head Coach John Marinelli Jr. leaving Greenwich HS to become offensive analyst for Kevin Sumlin at U of Arizona

Reaction Score
8 months ago I encouraged the UConn fan base to take notice of Johnny. This drunk blue glasses group of football fans was too drunk to realize what was under their noses. Embarrassed for the program? YES. Blue glasses losers? YES. Johnny will be running a program soon enough. A BIG program. Enjoy your retread you blue glasses fOOKS. It’s embarrassing. Keep CT talent home. You have no brand when you added the red. You lost people when you got the retard modern husky. BLOCK C and CT outline. Back to the basics. Keep CT football home.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
8 months ago I encouraged the UConn fan base to take notice of Johnny. This drunk blue glasses group of football fans was too drunk to realize what was under their noses. Embarrassed for the program? YES. Blue glasses losers? YES. Johnny will be running a program soon enough. A BIG program. Enjoy your retread you blue glasses fOOKS. It’s embarrassing. Keep CT talent home. You have no brand when you added the red. You lost people when you got the retard modern husky. BLOCK C and CT outline. Back to the basics. Keep CT football home.

I screenshotted this because it’s awesome.

What job did you propose for Jr at UConn that people had a problem with?

You kinda go sideways complaining about Edsall while embrassing the Block C.

Very confused.

Reaction Score
1B86B3A9-1C27-4E0B-BAC1-4A19BB22ABF4.jpeg
1B86B3A9-1C27-4E0B-BAC1-4A19BB22ABF4.jpeg

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I screenshotted this because it’s awesome.

What job did you propose for Jr at UConn that people had a problem with?

You kinda go sideways complaining about Edsall while embrassing the Block C.

Very confused.
I thought it was an obvious drunk post myself. Kinda like that guy posting about moving the Devil Rays to Bridgeport or Danbury last night.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I thought it was an obvious drunk post myself. Kinda like that guy posting about moving the Devil Rays to Bridgeport or Danbury last night.

he’s the worst troll we have. the losers playing insider characters are better than that.

bridgeport and danbury can’t even have affiliated minor league teams because of territorial rights... is what you’d tell a stupid person who dreamed up something insane.

why the by doesnt delete the obvious troll accounts... means they must generate clicks.

Reaction Score
Ok.... while I see his potential - not sure getting an analyst job is proof you are right.
I like how Marinelli got a job as an offensive analyst so clearly we should have hired him as head coach! lol

Reaction Score
you’d have to be a diaco level clown to not win @greenwich
He did do a really good job there, and kids do really like him, which is important. I think they had 200+ kids in the program last year, and that doesn't happen if the coach isn't creating a buzz. But yeah, not many schools in the state can put together a roster of 200+ either. Danbury could, but they've had clown after clown coaching there.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
To me the most entertaining part of his post was the whole "I posted about it on the Boneyard, but the school didn't do anything about it" train of thought. That just entertains the heck out of me.

Last edited:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
He did do a really good job there, and kids do really like him, which is important. I think they had 200+ kids in the program last year, and that doesn't happen if the coach isn't creating a buzz. But yeah, not many schools in the state can put together a roster of 200+ either. Danbury could, but they've had clown after clown coaching there.

he seems excellent. but it’s not like he was coaching a co-op with 30 kids between two towns, or a school where half the kids can’t stay academically eligible.

it’s the biggest high school in the state with outsized resources - it’s like alex morgan dancing after her 5th goal - settle down.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom